Why You Should Never Kick a Man in the Balls

Helios

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once took a soccer ball to the nuts at point blank range. It was enough to take me down instantly, and it kept me down for quite a while.

I fucking love the OP picture. I can only imagine what that poor pitiful fool did to deserve such a mind-blowingly painful kick to the johns.

I'm pretty unlucky though, I once took an arrow to the nutts.

Edited by Klokinator

so I am pretty sure there is no actual unit of measurement for pain? I am not about to claim that "it can't be that painful" or anything, since I have seen friends get hit just by accident and go down like a sack of bricks and then stay down, but I would really not use a random factoid tumblr as proof of... anything, really.

Edited by kdanger

so I am pretty sure there is no actual unit of measurement for pain? I am not about to claim that "it can't be that painful" or anything, since I have seen friends get hit just by accident and go down like a sack of bricks and then stay down, but I would really not use a random factoid tumblr as proof of... anything, really.

I am sure that Helios, and the person who made that picture, are being completely serious, and would rather go through the pain of childbirth, or breaking up to "3200 bones" (hint: does the human body have more or less than 1000 bones?) than get their balls busted.

I like the subtlety of using 'above' 9000 rather than 'over'. It really does make it a lot harder to figure out that it's a joke instantly.

Instead it takes up until you notice 3200 bones. Really, it's more like about 1350 at most.

I like the subtlety of using 'above' 9000 rather than 'over'. It really does make it a lot harder to figure out that it's a joke instantly.

Instead it takes up until you notice 3200 bones. Really, it's more like about 1350 at most.

and if your sarcasm radar's completely busted, it flies right under it! Clear indicator that I need to sleep, I start missing sarcasm all over the place when I get real tired.

Oh quit whining, boys. Your testicles aren't anywhere near as sensitive as even our breasts. Seriously. And our breasts are constantly running into other things, despite their incredible sensitivity. As for childbirth... so you'd really like to feel as through something the size of a fist was being forced through your urethra? Since that's basically the comparison here.

As for childbirth... so you'd really like to feel as through something the size of a fist was being forced through your urethra?

Yes.

1. I've had a catheter shoved up my urethra. It sucks. I don't recommend it, and I feel sorry for any dudes that have to go through that.

2. Two words: Testicular torsion. There is nothing that my boobs can throw at me that's as remotely sucky as that.

Oh quit whining, boys. Your testicles aren't anywhere near as sensitive as even our breasts. Seriously. And our breasts are constantly running into other things, despite their incredible sensitivity.

While I appreciate breasts are indeed sensitive and can receive quite a bit of pain when treated roughly, I don't see any girl falling like a sack of shit with tears in their eyes and screaming like a banshee when their breasts get hurt.

While I appreciate breasts are indeed sensitive and can receive quite a bit of pain when treated roughly, I don't see any girl falling like a sack of shit with tears in their eyes and screaming like a banshee when their breasts get hurt.

I've never seen anyone get punched in the tits. I'm interested that you seem to be implying that you have.

I've never seen anyone get punched in the tits. I'm interested that you seem to be implying that you have.

The girlfriend has two sisters. Each girl has tits. They tease each other with poking on occasion, resulting in "ow my boob" occurring, where the retaliation was a punch, resulting in more "ow my boob".

The girlfriend has two sisters. Each girl has tits. They tease each other with poking on occasion, resulting in "ow my boob" occurring, where the retaliation was a punch, resulting in more "ow my boob".

Aren't you lucky?