Not sure if this is real or not but... (potential spoilers? I guess?)

Luminn

There's no way in H*** they are going to bring Lucina as a playable character without her mask. It would still be cool, but it's not gonna happen.

Aside from what's been said above, her model looks funny, and that's a really low quality shadow.

Edited by Melonhead

Yeah, fake. There is no way Lucina would be in when she's so similar to Marth and Chrom and both already hold priority over her because of their main character status and Marth being the mascot and in the past two Smash Bros. titles already. Also, 4chan, like people said.

Yep, looks fake to me. I'm in no way an authority on graphic design, but her lighting seems to be different from the other seven or eight SSB4 confirmed characters we've seen so far.

Okay, you guys either are finding it on your own or get something else entirely from what I'm seeing... okay then, I'll gonna find it on my own too I suppose.

ujcx.jpg

And that's why you don't hotlink.

But yeah, fake. 1. Pretty sure Nintendo wouldn't slip like that. 2. I really doubt this would be a stage. Really, a new Windwaker stage in such an obscure place?

EDIT: Caught red-handed: anyone who can see the original image is a 4channer.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Alright, I can recognize the background from the Pirate Ship stage of Brawl. Notice the clouds and water and that island on the background.

Also, the model most likely came from here. There is even a link within to tell you where to get it.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Fake:

-there's no blue border around the screenshot like the official site screenshots

-the level design looks way too plain and is of really poor quality compared to the screenshots of the official site

-Sakurai wouldn't have Lucina with short hair and without the mask. She's never been portrayed that way, and even if they did actually stick Lucina in Smash Bros. despite Chrom being a much better FE character to put in Smash Bros (in terms of representation and uniqueness, since Lucina is visually female Marth), they'd either stick with Masked Marth (with short hair and mask) or Lucina (with long hair without the mask). They wouldn't mix up both personas like that.

This Lucina/Masked Marth hype for SSB4 is getting too out of hand...