Two new member badges added.

Tangerine

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wishes are:

Archean badge: Marth, Camus, My Unit (default male), Caeda, Minerva, Narverre, Hardin, and Est

Barensia badge: Alm and Cellica

Judgral badges: Rackesis, Leaf (FE5), Sigurd, Ethlin, and Celice

Elibe badges: Roy, Linina, Lyn, Zephil (FE6), Murdock (FE6), Hector (FE7), Eliwood (FE7)

Magvel badge: Eirika, Tana, L'Archel, Joshua, and Ephraim

Tellius badges: Ranulf, Tibarn, and Kurthnaga

I just saw a Sara badge on Celice's post. Looks awesome~!

Needs more Judgral badges like Misha, Felgus, or Ayra.

Surprised you didn't mention how you wanted a Tia badge.

It is nice to see a badge that isn't related to Tellius though. Plus, I like Sara <3

Don't worry, these badges get shuffled all the time or practically never. Right now Soren is about 3000 posts above you : P

It's probably easier to just wait until the next time badges get shuffled.

Edited by VincentASM

Give me Boyd again damnit

And by damnit I mean pretty please!

Edited by Darros

Don't worry, these badges get shuffled all the time or practically never. Right now Soren is about 3000 posts above you : P

It's probably easier to just wait until the next time badges get shuffled.

Oh...its not a big deal. Im just a shameless Soren fangirl and not much of a fan of Lethe.

I loved having the Marcia badge though!

Florina badge get!

Don't worry, these badges get shuffled all the time

was this a subtle hint that they were shuffled

edit: no, got my hopes up.

Edited by Dirk Strider

I say screw the older games. I'd rather see some new faces as soon as we get some decent artwork for the upcoming game.

This sounds good. A badge featuring each lord of the game (Lyn, Loliwood, Hector, Eirika, Ephraim, RD Ike plz, PoR Ike sucks, Marff, Caeda, etc., omg Seth, Marcus, Edward (cause Nolan and Leo have.............)

EDIT: Lol, it's so evident I've played from FE7-1211.

Edited by Quintessence

Ooh what if we had a badge design contest? And then there could be a vote for favorites so we'd be more likely to get something that people might want?

Ah, I was wondering why there were a couple of badges I didn't recognize (and why I ended up with the ASHJKJFD Black Knight after I got rid of him). The girl with the purple hair is from FE5? I thought it was Florina for some reason. Facepalm_emote_gif.gif Well, I'm just holding my breath hoping that I'll get Tormod eventually.

Edit: Wait, WTF?! I went from Giffca to ... is that the new girl from FE13? blink.gif

• true_liz.png
Edited by Boron

Ooh what if we had a badge design contest? And then there could be a vote for favorites so we'd be more likely to get something that people might want?

Lol so much bias. I think characters with a strong bond with the plot should be in the badges as well as favorite FE characters.

EDIT: The new member badges are Raven and the FE3DS girl (Krom's sister)? :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Ah, I was wondering why there were a couple of badges I didn't recognize (and why I ended up with the ASHJKJFD Black Knight after I got rid of him). The girl with the purple hair is from FE5? I thought it was Florina for some reason. Facepalm_emote_gif.gif Well, I'm just holding my breath hoping that I'll get Tormod eventually.

Edit: Wait, WTF?! I went from Giffca to ... is that the new girl from FE13? blink.gif

• true_liz.png

Wait then there are more :wtf:

EDIT: Sorry for double post :D

Edited by Quintessence

I also saw a duck and a character whom I think may also be from FE13. blink.gif I'll go find those now if I can.