Think of ANY Fire Emblem character

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game also includes drinking/gambling minigames after each chapter.

How has nobody mentioned how this is a fucking incredible idea?

Anyway, I thought of Maria. Why did I think of Maria? I don't even know. This game would be an incredible crossover, where Maria travels across Elivalencikaneiadralvellius in an attempt to find one damnable prince who will fall in love with her. When they inevitably scorn her devotion, she torches their land and moves on. It would probably end with some bullshit like MariaXCamus or something amazing.

Edited by Integrity

I thought about Arran from FE3 in a side-story of FE3, where he is, obviously, the main character.

Arran always allucinate because of his malady, he knows that he is going to die, and decides to live his life serving his liege, while looking at allucinations that makes him dream, pictures he can soft his burden with. He always wakes up very early in the morning and goes to meditate, observing all the environmental around him. He feel dazzed sometimes, because he covers a love for somebody, but he cannot reveal it yet.

He has good relationships with everybody, and many of his companions like him, because he is righteous. Still, he feels void inside.

He always trains to be at service of his liege, and, despite all of his efforts, he feel weaker each day that passes. And each day, while serving his liege, he reminds about his youth, when he was just a squire at some very important duke service, doing his best to appease his master needs. And he remembers everything he has been through.

One day, after a very difficult battle, Arran is listening to his liege and comrades during a banquet made up to celebrate the recent victory against Medeus. Marth has become king and Altea is going to be a prosperous country, full of peace.

Arran, understanding that is time is coming, decides to go to the one he filially love. The one that he loves is dying too: it's his father, the one that he grasped everything of during the quest to free Altea.

It's father, somebody he lost when he was very young, because he was kidnapped by mercenaries in the past, and became a mercenary himself. Then, he escaped, and became a paladin, availing out his sword skills, serving rigtheously the weak people, just to be forced to slaughter many because of the whims of a new master that he had to be subdued to. And from there, he was starting to die slowly.

His father: Marth tactician, Jeigan. And both dies at the same time, and Jeigan recognize his son because of a pendulum he always carried on, kept hidden under his carrage.

Why I thought about this: because Jeigan wears the same armor of Arran, both are Jeigan archetypes, Jeigan, probably, was blonde when young, their haircut is similiar, gameplay-wise both are great uptil mid-game and, well, the spikes over their armors XD

Edited by marcus90

I thought of Wrys.

In this, it takes place 5 years before FE11 begins. Wrys is still bald, but he is the strongest axefighter in the land. His famed 3 axes were a killer. Every chapter was the size of an FE4 Generation, and it was the exploits of the famed Wrys the Executioner.

Chapter 1 follows him through Elibe, where he left one of his 3 axes.

Chapter 2 follows him through Magvel

Chapter 3 is the first half of the Archanea.

Chapter 4 is the second half, where he dropped the third axe in that village in the Teeth.

Chapter 5 is his pilgrimmage to Talys. This is where he becomes a curate.

I thought of Wrys.

In this, it takes place 5 years before FE11 begins. Wrys is still bald, but he is the strongest axefighter in the land. His famed 3 axes were a killer. Every chapter was the size of an FE4 Generation, and it was the exploits of the famed Wrys the Executioner.

Chapter 1 follows him through Elibe, where he left one of his 3 axes.

Chapter 2 follows him through Magvel

Chapter 3 is the first half of the Archanea.

Chapter 4 is the second half, where he dropped the third axe in that village in the Teeth.

Chapter 5 is his pilgrimmage to Talys. This is where he becomes a curate.

Make him young and attractive and I'm down.

Lucius meets the Womanizer Alliance (Gatrie, Saul, Alec and Sain) and Heather; resulting to the lulziest pursuit ever!

Next... Mia meeting Karla; commence fight!

Arden must protect Chalphy at any cost in this intense and strategic castle defence game. When you get a good score, Sigurd and company may return to the castle to change their equipment, briefly chat and then leave. There may also be other castles other than Chalphy that need guarding all for the glory of Grandbell!

Would play a number of these (Vincent and NM's come to mind).

Next... Mia meeting Karla; commence fight!

FATALITY! MIA WINS!

First I thought of Limstella.

Nope.

Last one I thought of before it was L'arachel... That one could be fun, actually.

Nino. The search to find her real parents/family, starting around where you first meet her in FE7. Jaffar is your Jeigan. Presumably, Nino's growths would need to be nerfed, lest she rofl stomp the whole game.

That reminds me, I was really looking forward to the "Nino's Adventure" hack that Iggy was working on like 8 years ago.

I thought of Vergil. The plot is about him drinking black tea, sitting by a fire, and reading the collective works of Vergil (the Latin author).

Devdan!

While he may (most certainly) not be Danved, Devdan will nevertheless embark on a quest that justifies all the memes he has created about himself. Bonus points for dragging along Nephenee and Largo.