-Vulnerary

Downloads
v 0,1
Edited by Infected Red

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats, you've learned how to use nightmare. Seth would still be the best anyway, because lol fe8 difficulty.

Edited by Comet

Oh my gosh my eyes. This is literally difficult to read because of the garish colours and oversized text.

Still this is at least a nerf - except in HP, he isn't much better than Franz at first, and his growths aren't good enough to catch him up in most stats for a while. I don't really get why you've given him a 0% RES growth, nobody in any GBA FE has a 0% growth in anything (except Athos who comes at capped level, obv). And his HP growth is stupid high.

Also the reason Wolf and Sedgar worked so well in FE11 was because the EXP formula means they still get like 13 EXP per kill. Seth is getting 2 EXP per kill. His growths just aren't going to matter, because he's no longer able to be a dominant force for very long. He's just a standard earlygame Jeigan now, basically.

Seth's stats are bad? wut.... he has a freaking 90% HP growth and a 50% Strength growth, with a not too shabby 45% speed. With amazing base stats, he can solo FE 8 already, why do you need to make him better? Also you're suggested stats are nerfing him more than his growths helping him...

You're on the right track to making Seth truly balanced, however without three Iron Swords in his starting inventory he's practically unusable.

I came when I read WOOSTER

But seriously, Seth is already balanced in the game, OP. Those gadzooks growths have even Shaggy turning in his grave. So much.

I'd totally give him the Metis Tome and rig that Str growth for a +2 lulpic

Karel in FE6 works fine with a 210% HP growth, unless that is a FE6 exclusive thing.

was just about to say

since this is going nowhere, nice dyute avatar - FOR DEFYING LORD TATARA...... DIE

wXk2Icv.png

Interestingly, his HP growth can't actually go to 160% IIRC.

Of course you can, you can make it 255% ffs you just have to make the s8 a u8

Hell if you were bat shit insane like Alex you could make it a u16(65355%)

Edited by Brendor

I had enough people jump down my throat in skype chat to where I decided to double check.

6d0f3eb6ce.png

Typing in 160 into the luck growth and pressing enter makes it -96. It clearly works, excuse me. (That was sarcasm)

But seriously though, it turns negative. If that's called "working" then explain how it works.

P.S., I've never had any issues with values of 127 or lower, as anything below half of 255 works.

Edited by Klok