Badge updates

VincentASM

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I really suspect that this is an April Fool's thing.)

Anyway, I guess I should "enjoy" the only day I will ever get to have a heron for a badge. (Even though I despise Rafiel's character.)

every single regular member will now proudly wear the same badge

Haaaaaa ... dammit.

Staff members and retired staff members can now choose their badge by using the badge selector when editing their profile

*plots*

Oh yeah, you can thank Wooster for that ^^

My pleasure.

And maybe now that Court-Records's April Fools is over maybe I can get back to working on that other thing.

Don't worry. You'll be a right hand man again. I'm just trying to win his favor so the subsequent assassination creates a power vacuum in my favor. Join me TheEnd, together we shall rule!

Don't worry. You'll be a right hand man again. I'm just trying to win his favor so the subsequent assassination creates a power vacuum in my favor. Join me TheEnd, together we shall rule!

Y-you want to assassinate Vincent?!

I WON'T LET YOU, VILLAIN

Okay, I've had a change of heart.

After seeing everyone with Rafiel, I realised members shouldn't have the privilege of wearing such a wonderful badge. So now I think I'll be wearing this badge, while you guys can have your random characters instead.

Thanks to NTG, who has come out of badge-making retirement, you can now select Stefan, Laura, Pelleas and Jill*. These lucky characters can be found at the very end of the other Tellius characters.

*I did the Laura and Pelleas badges, but whatever.

EDIT

Also due to a slight mishap, you may notice staff with badges not chosen by themselves. Quickly, somebody grab screenshots of them all!

Edited by VincentASM

Okay, I've had a change of heart.

After seeing everyone with Rafiel, I realised members shouldn't have the privilege of wearing such a wonderful badge. So now I think I'll be wearing this badge, while you guys can have your random characters instead.

BEST JOKE EVER YOU GOT US SO GOOD WOULD REDO AGAIN...