22.3 Famitsu Update

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so is there reclass ? how does sumia become a general and why is her speed so high as a falcon knight need bigger scans now!!

Did you even read the first post

Swordmasters can obtain the Astra skill, which deals 5 consecutive hits with half damage.

Oh, joy, the FE9 incarnation. My favorite. Hopefully "can" means they don't have to.

Generals can obtain the Defence Cry skill, which can be triggered on the player and raises the Defence of all adjacent allies.

Finally, something helpful for Generals.

Pegasus Knights can promote to Dark Pegasus, which can wield magic.

Flying magic user that also gets a black pegasus? Sweet. Hopefully they'll at least be decent at using magic.

If Velvet is the last of the Taguel, that pretty clearly means there aren't any others.

>get to level 20

>use change proof

>back to level 1, 19 more levels to grow

Sure feels Gaiden around here.

Haaaahahaahaahaaaa...

that was a nice laugh, thanks TE.

Needed that to wake up.

I actually do mean that, that was pretty funny

anyways, gimme my magic pegasi.

Flying magic user that also gets a black pegasus? Sweet. Hopefully they'll at least be decent at using magic.

They probably will, Peggies tend to have quite high MAG even as purely physical units. Heck, Sumia had 15 MAG before Reclass in that scan!

Can someone upload the scans somewhere esle or something? My school is blocking those links...

Edited by Griffen78

So Radiant Dawn stats, eh?

This can only end well...

No. Gaiden stats. Infinite grinding. I'll be damned if Change Proofs aren't sold in secret shops, that zany map merchant, and/or online.

Yes, I know "max 40, variable caps" is closer to RD.

Edited by TheEnd

No. Gaiden stats. Infinite grinding. I'll be damned if Change Proofs aren't sold in secret shops, that zany map merchant, and/or online.

Yes, I know "max 40, variable caps" is closer to RD.

If this has wi-fi multiplayer...I guess re-classing would make it more interesting, but doesn't that kind of abolish the need for branch promotions?

If this has wi-fi multiplayer...I guess re-classing would make it more interesting, but doesn't that kind of abolish the need for branch promotions?

Not necessarily. Change Proofs are likely to be a tad rare/expensive in a non-abusive playthrough.

Velvet is the last of the Taguel.

Thank God, I hope they really mean last when they say it.

Pegasus Knights can promote to Dark Pegasus, which can wield magic.

Sweet, I guess I was wrong in the other thread.

This limited version of reclass looks pretty awesome, though I'm not a big fan of the fact that it resets your level. Oh well, should be pretty sweet anyways.

Flying magic users?

I...I actually called it! Sort of...That sounds like quite an interesting class to be using.

Gotta say, I like this version of re-classing. Seems like it won't allow too much freedom, but won't restrict too much.

New character designs, I like. Kind of surprised at the Vake-like woman. Interesting choice.

Mastery skills are back, eh? Well, that seems cool. Let's hope each class get's a useful skill then.

There's a hint about that in the developer details.

Also, there's no way a Level 1 Dark Pegasus has stats over 30.

So the "train endlessly" thing is the only reason people are assuming that? I would think that refers more to the fact that there are monster battles which means infinite exp to train you units, I hope so at least. Though the thing about the stats is a good point, and I don't really have a good explanation.

So the "train endlessly" thing is the only reason people are assuming that? I would think that refers more to the fact that there are monster battles which means infinite exp to train you units, I hope so at least. Though the thing about the stats is a good point, and I don't really have a good explanation.

It's quite probably both.

Some other info I've been able to gleam, some confirmed, some not so confirmed.

Not Famitsu, but Nintendo Dream confirms the continent is named Iris, like Krom's homeland.

Feria has two rulers--Basilio of the West and Flavia of the East.

Wait a second? I thought they said that Iris is a kingdom at the start when they announced around in September. huh.gif

Wait a second? I thought they said that Iris is a kingdom at the start when they announced around in September. huh.gif

>Archanea Kingdom

>Archanea Continent