(fe4) Leadership

La Yodha Stasella

It gives a +10 bonus to accuracy and avoid for each star after the first star, and it can't be increased.

There is a way to increase Celice's leadership from (IIRC) 2 to 3 by resetting and loading the game, as Celice is supposed to have 3 stars, but if you don't reset it'll still count Sigurd's 2 stars.

• 1 month later...

The game is just weird? : P

Some events in games don't work properly unless you've restarted the game beforehand. When you're playing on emulators, these things are more apparent since you technically never have to restart the game (when I say restart, I don't mean load a savestate).

• 11 years later...
On 2/26/2008 at 11:31 AM, VincentASM said:

It gives a +10 bonus to accuracy and avoid for each star after the first star, and it can't be increased.

There is a way to increase Celice's leadership from (IIRC) 2 to 3 by resetting and loading the game, as Celice is supposed to have 3 stars, but if you don't reset it'll still count Sigurd's 2 stars.

latest?cb=20120910120739

So then this image is edited?

Oh, also, by "restart the game" you meant turn the console off then turn it back on?

yes, that image is edited, but holy shit, i hadn't even started college when this thread was last posted in