What type of person is your MU?

I have 3 main MUs I want to make, and though the first two have 'canon' routes and spouses, I'll constantly be reusing their designs and names and just changing the other stuff when I want to marry different people. The third MU is special. Also their personalities are probably ignoring actual canon but who cares, really.

2dtx3e1.png

Name: Ren

Spouse: Kagerou

Class: Wyvern Rider (Wyvern Lord)

Route: Hoshido

Asset: Strength

Flaw: Luck

Personality: In a single phrase: totally oblivious. Or, naive would be a better word. He thinks the best of everyone, and is very quick to trust (and slow to withdraw his trust from those already proven untrustworthy), which leads to a lot of problems. Has problems reading the atmosphere, and often unintentionally ruins the mood by making off-the-wall comments and observations. Some people joke that his sense of humor matches Kagerou's artistic sense well.

2znzdwi.png

Name: Ragna

Spouse: Odin

Class: Rod Knight (Strategist)

Route: Nohr

Asset: Magic

Flaw: Defense

Personality: Honestly kind of a spoilsport. She's the kid you don't want to play make-believe with because she has no concept of 'suspension of disbelief' and will immediately comment how the situation is unrealistic, or things like that. She makes exceptions only for Elise, because the first time she did that when they were younger Elise started crying and she panicked, so she promised that she wouldn't do it again. Everyone wonders how she ended up with Odin. It's a mystery, even to her.

Also, she does not follow Odin when he leaves at the end of the Nohr route.

I also have one more, who will be named Kamui, and I intend to play her in a very specific way in all routes.

Namely, as if she truly was Mikoto and Sumeragi's biological child.

I haven't decided who she's marrying first. Maybe Marx?

27xi1c7.png

Edited by wvype

I'm not the best at this type of stuff but eh, it's fun so why not!

I'll spoiler it, so no one can see this trash. It was longer then I'd hoped it would be...

a2gZ5UH.png?1

Name : Reina

Spouse : Kaze

Route : Hoshido/Birthright

Birthday : August 26

Ending Class : White Blood

Secondary Class : Lance Fighter

Asset/Flaw : Luck (Asset)/HP (Flaw)

Personality : A gentle and kind hearted young woman who loves her family more than anything, though due to it, she does have violently protective streak if anyone tries to harm them (and it only got worse once she saw her mother die).

HIzGUsy.png?1

Name : Rein

Spouse : Azura/Aqua

Route : Hoshido/Birthright

Birthday : April 9

Ending Class : White Blood

Asset/Flaw : HP (Asset)/Defense (Flaw)

Personality : Once a shy, reserved young man who wanted nothing to do with war and bloodshed until meeting his Hoshido family and the death of his mother. Since joining the Hoshido army, Rein has become rather distant, serious, stoic (almost to the point of being emotionless). However, when alone (or with Azura/Aqua), he breaks down into a shivering, scared child who is unsure of what is actually going on and who are truly his allies (as he still loves his Nohr family).

KiAjIpq.png?1

Name : Naomi

Spouse : Inigo Lazwald/Lazward

Route : Nohr/Conquest

Birthday : January 19

Ending Class : Maid

Secondary Class : Rod Knight

Asset/Flaw : Strength (Asset)/Skill (Flaw)

Personality : An upbeat woman with a love of butterflies and flowers. Often looking for rare butterflies and flowers, though due to a mix of bad luck and poor timing, she often only finds moths and man sized venus flytraps. Also she has a weakness for handsome men (which she tries to hide but she is not good at hiding anything), so she tends to spend time with more then anyone else (other then her sisters and her female friends (aka Azura/Aqua and Felicia)) since deep down inside, she wants a harem of handsome men! Sadly, that can't happen so she just married that one guy and called it day.

0YCAJXV.png?1

Name : Eren

Spouse : Camilla

Route : Nohr/Conquest

Birthday : October 12

Ending Class : Dark Blood

Secondary Class : Lance Figther

Asset/Flaw : Speed (Asset)/Resistance (Flaw)

Personality : Eren often seems distant, as he tends zones out and loses track of conversations very frequently, however that is due to him training in hopes of finally being allowed to leave the castle and see the world and having trouble sleeping. After joining Nohr in the war with Hoshido, Eren has become more righteous, headstrong, and reliable. Though he often wavers between being sure in his decisions and wallowing in self-doubt.

q7f552f.png?1

Name : Mariya

Spouse : Nishiki or Flannel

Route : Revelation

Birthday : November 2

Ending Class : Dark Blood (if she marries Nishiki)/Great Lord (if she marries Flannel)

Asset/Flaw : HP (Asset)/Defense (Flaw) (if she marries Nishiki) / Speed (Asset)/Resistance (Flaw) (if she marries Flannel)

Personality : A total sweetheart and bit of a nightmare fetishist with a love of everything cute and fluffy, Mariya often spends her time thinking about how such trivial things. While she is always lost in her own thoughts, she often tries to find ways to make everyone in the army happy (or at the very least, comfortable) and will overwork herself to make that happen. Although she secretly hates fighting and dislikes having to be in a leading role making decisions, she knows that once she makes a decision she will stick with it, stubbornly refusing to let it go.

Edited by December Knight

Well, I don't exactly have a set appearance, so I'll just describe them.

My Birthright (and maybe IK) MU:

Name: Kyohei

Birthday: January 21

Asset/Flaw: Str/Def

Spouse: Hana

Secondary Class: Mercenary

Final Class: Bow Knight

Personality: Outgoing, cheerful, and very easily embarrassed are the best words to describe Kyohei. He is also very oblivious to love, and Hana had to outright say she loved him and asked him to marry her. As a result, he ran away in utter shock. He went back and properly proposed, of course. Prefers to fight from afar, which is why he asked Takumi to teach him how to use a bow, after much persuasion (read: lots and lots of begging).

My Revelations MU:

Name: Winry

Birthday: April 23

Asset/Flaw: Spd/Def

Spouse: Flannel or Hinata

Secondary Class: Ninja

Final Class: Elite Ninja

Personality: A very upbeat and mischievous girl, Winry has a strong passion for pranks. Elise was her partner-in-crime, and the two had much fun together. However, she has a big temper, often going off when something doesn't go her way. She has a secret love for cute and fluffy things, which is one of the reasons she likes Flannel so much. Winry also has a strong admiration for hardworkers, and is impressed by Hinata's dedication. Extremely fast, she asked (or simply ordered) the Hoshido ninja trio to teach her the way of the ninja.

Edited by MidoriMage

Well, my Kamui is Foxxy Ladie, who is also my Robin on a playthrough where me and my sister riffed on the story and made fun of it.

I posted a pic in an older thread that was the same as this one.

Foxxy Ladie is the daughter of a bishop from the Lopt cult, and carries major Loptyr blood, which here is considered Earth dragon blood.

She once was friends with Sigurd (before the events of FE4). She did not really love him, she thought he was a bit dumb, but still sort of cared for him, and wanted to marry him to get into a richer family.

However, one day, when they were strolling through the beach, a giant, sudden storm appeared.

Foxxy got caught by the waters, and Sigurd could not do anything to protect her. Deep down the waves, she lost consciousness, and she got carried into a mysterious portal.

When she woke up, she was found by Plegians; among them was Validar, who immediately recognized her lineage, and decided to adopt her as his daughter.

Earth dragon blood ran through her veins, and it was more than good enough to use her as the vessel for another Earth dragon.

His wife approved of adopting that young 14 years old girl, and took a liking of her, even though she despised Grimleal's cult.

Foxxy, of course, enjoyed being the daughter of a man in such a powerful position. She never truly questioned the Grimleal, and thought that having Grima's powers would help her getting more control. Plus she liked how she was showered with presents.

Fast fowards to 8 years later, she discovered that it would only make her Grima's puppet, and that she could not accept. Her mother helped her escape with the Warp Staff, but as soon as Foxxy disappeared somewhere else, Validar killed her for treachery and betrayal.

The Warp Staff warped Foxxy in the plains of Yilisse, and the strong magic used for such a long travel stressed her, so she lost her memories, but not her ambitions of becoming a great, rich ruler with unlimited powers.

Casually, at that moment, Prince Chrom was strolling by: a sexy woman was lying on the ground, and he decided to unzip his pants, until Lissa stopped him and reprimended him for such horrible acts, and told him to try with a chivalrous approach. So he tried a chivalrous approach, but he still couldn't keep his eyes off her breasts.

Foxxy could not remember a thing, but as soon as she discovered Chrom was a Prince, she knew she had to keep him close to her. Not to mention that she somehow felt she met a man similar to him before, therefore her insticts knew how to act towards him.

Thus starts the story of Awakening, where Foxxy manipulates Chrom, marries him, tries to stop his stupid actions, starts various business's, and becomes queen at the end.

However, one year after marrying Chrom and becoming Queen & Ruler of All Yilisse, Foxxy was staring at a funky looking painting that had dragons, jerks, stars, and stuff.

Finding it repulsing, she wanted to throw it away and replace it by a common view or something, but little she knew that it was AN OUTREALM PORTAL!!!

And it totally casually sucked her in, and as soon as she opened her eyes, she saw that she *muché got shorter, saw a dude getting shot with arrows, and saw a grumpy old man that told her "You're my child, now!".

Confused, she understood this was the work of Naga... but was it a punishment? Was it something that would bring her to true glory and become a Queen with the capital Q? Would she get HER OWN, TRUE KINGDOM at the end of it?? Only time would tell.

It was sure to be a ride as wild as the one as before, but the dark blood in her veins told her that it was gonna take a lot of time travelling to do things right, this time.

QGmskWx.png

Name: Ryuichi
Spouse: Hana (But let's be real he's really eyeing Hinata)
Class: Ninja (Elite Ninja)
Route: Hoshido
Asset: Speed
Flaw: Res

Personality: Ryuichi is a talented Ninja with a carefree attitude. His light-heartidness and childlike attitude has him fitting in well in Hoshido. When it comes to battle Ryuichi becomes more serious and acts more his age.

BilKboN.png

Name: Tyler
Spouse: Zero
Class: Dark Prince
Route: Nohr
Asset: Magic
Flaw: Strength

Personality: Rational and a realist. His confidence is often mistaken for vanity. Think a kuudere archetype. Beneath his serious and sometimes awkward shell lies someone who is willing to do anything to help his friends and to crush his enemies. He's the type to hold a grudge and take things personally.

Name: Jacques
Birthday: June 2nd

Kingdom: Nohr

Asset/Flaw: Speed/Luck

Spouse: None atm

Main Class: Norh Prince-Dark Blood

Secondary Class: Oni Savage

Final Class: Dark Blood/Shura

Insert Edgy story here. I heard he once 1v1'd Ganz and won, that's badass.

TopK9wN.png

Hveðrungr is the name Garon gave him upon his taking.

Spouse: Camilla. They have always had a very ummm....interesting relationship. If gone a different path, he and Niles would find a great deal of solace with one another.

He would choose Nohr or a third option, but never ever would he choose Hoshido.

Class will likely be Dark Blood and final class will be Revenant Knight.

Flaw is that he has the worst luck of all the people he knows (outside maybe Arthur), and things rarely do go his way regardless. (Luck)

His assets are his quickness to react. (Speed)

His personality is that hes extremely self centered. Having pretty much lived in a cloistered upbringing, he wasnt well socially adjusted. A lot of his behaviors were basically learned from listening to Garon. Too used to getting everything he wants and not used to being questioned, his answers to things is to remove them instead of reasoning. Suffers a very terrible identity crisis upon learning about the other side of the story.

N1SfUkX.png

Miyuki named for her snow white hair.

Upon learning the truth, she chooses to side with Hoshido, or a third course of action if necessary. But never ever would she choose Nohr.

Spouse: Miyuki is quite taken to her (new) sister's retainer, Tsubaki. Upon chance of another course of action, she would find a great deal of comfort in her true confidant, Jakob.

Class: Pegasus Warrior.

Her assets are in her kinder nature, which for some reason, lets her withstand a great deal of pain. (def)

Her flaws lie in insecurities and anxiety, making her slow to act. (Spd)

Shes a kind person who tries very hard to treat everyone she sees and meets fairly. Idealistic, optimistic, and very plucky. She tries to solve matters with diplomacy but is hopelessly naive on how such things truly work. So she inadvertently tends to make things worse. These wars are no exception.

I haven't planned all of my MUs out exactly but I have the general personalities/looks for Hoshido and Nohr. (Still haven't decided for IK.)

post-16041-0-47554700-1452526895_thumb.pngpost-16041-0-95543900-1452526913_thumb.png

Hoshido!MUs

They are individuals who hate injustice and strive to do what they believe is right, even if it means betraying the family that raised them. Once they learn of Garon's crimes, he becomes unforgivable, and they want to make up for lost time with their true siblings. They are hot-blooded battles who get up close and personal in the fight. F!MU marries the loyal Jakob who has always stood beside her. M!MU marries the rebellion leader Crimson, and they fight together for change. (Strength leaning.)

post-16041-0-50230600-1452526927_thumb.pngpost-16041-0-73170000-1452526944_thumb.png

Nohr!MUs

They are kind-hearted souls that believe that anyone can change for the better. They are a bit naive, but have a strong sense of loyalty to the family that has shown them kindness all these years, even if Garon has shown himself to be despicable. They want to cause internal change, but they don't have a solid plan, so they usually end up being guided by others. They always try to hold back and spare as many lives as they can in battle, and any death that happens on the battlefield makes them feel responsible. F!MU marries the lost puppy Garou, Flannel. M!MU marries Flora after defrosting her heart. (Magic leaning.)

Edited by Fuzzlekins

I have so many avatars planned out... and I've come up with slightly personalized character traits for each of them.

[spoiler=Birthright]Ren_Kamui_Standard__zpsxznsa4n5.png

Name: Ren

Secondary Class: Cavalier

Spouse: Takumi ("I don't blame you for not trusting me. But when I say 'I love you,' I want you to believe me.")

Personality: "I have to do what's right, regardless of my own feelings. I love you all, but this invasion is wrong."

Kamui%2012_Kamui_Standard__zpsbxsggizw.p

Name: Himeji

Secondary Class: Oni Savage

Spouse: Yuugiri ("I'm sure you were a beauty in your youth, because you're a beauty now.")

Personality: "You lied to me! You're not my family, and you never were! I stand with my brothers and sisters in Hoshido."

Kamui%2024_Kamui_Standard__zpsd9necaxx.p

Name: Alexi

Secondary Class: Outlaw

Spouse: Kisaragi ("Back in Nohr, I was never allowed to hunt. I'd join you every day if it meant we could spend it together, though.")

Personality: "Brother, please stop. We can all sit down and have tea, and then we'll figure something out... right?"

Kamui%2030_Kamui_Standard__zpsagkgxfrz.p

Name: Hebi

Spouse: Yukimura ("Yes. I do believe love can bloom on the battlefield.")

Personality: "Hoshido is stronger than you think. They will win, and I will help them bring this war to a close as quickly as possible."

[spoiler=Conquest]Kamui%2015_Kamui_Standard__zpsizfaulpa.p

Name: Maiko

Secondary Class: Pegasus Warrior

Spouse: Kaze ("I never once regretted putting myself between you and Garon.")

Personality: "My blood is Hoshido, but my heart is in Nohr. It is my home. I could no more turn my back on it than I could stop the sun from rising."

Kamui%2017_Kamui_Standard__zpsmx6el8d9.p

Name: Nago

Secondary Class: Lance Fighter

Spouse: Niles ("Because we're both men? I guess you're right, but I didn't think that mattered.")

Personality: "Hoshido's innocent, I guess... But you're all strangers to me, and I'm glad we didn't get to know each other better. Otherwise this would be a lot tougher."

Kamui%2010_Kamui_Standard__zpsw9hach8z.p

Name: Saul

Secondary Class: Rod Knight

Spouse: Camilla ("If this is wrong, I don't wanna be right.")

Personality: "I can do more good in Nohr. Just wait! I'll end this soon, and then we can all be together!"

[spoiler=Revelations]Kamui%2012_Kamui_Standard__zpsqftswvmm.p

Name: Jishuri

Secondary Class: Spellcaster

Spouse: Xander ("I suppose I've always loved you.")

Personality: "You can't make me choose which family I love more! I'd rather die than raise a hand to any of you!"

Kamui%2027_Kamui_Standard__zpscm204m4q.p

Name: Yaji

Secondary Class: Samurai

Spouse: Ashura ("I must've been a saint in a past life... because I've done nothing to deserve such a kind and honest husband...")

Personality: "... I'm not worth it... Please... forget about me..."

Pre-Kamui%202_Kamui_Standard__zpsroy7nugKamui%202_Kamui_Standard__zpskookrffm.pn

Name: Miria

Secondary Class: Fighter

Spouse: Saizou ("I... I'm glad you like me. W-will you continue to watch over me? Please?")

Personality: "There has to be another way. But I have to hurt everyone I love to do it... I don't deserve to be beautiful if the only way to save everyone is betray them all." (She cut off all her hair in a fit of melancholy following the battle at the border.)

MrwTUep.png

Name: Kallen

Spouse: 4Evar Alone

Class: Rod Knight -> Strategist

Route: All

Asset: Skill

Flaw: Luck

Personality: The saltiest sailor in the sea. She does not want to be here, much less deal with this asinine war, but it seems she has no chance in the matter. It's very difficult to feel any sort of closeness with anyone, though she may become tolerant of some of the people she's stuck with.

Name: Joth

Birthday: April 16th

Conquest/Revelations

Asset: Speed or Magic, undecided

Flaw: Defense

Class: Dark Knight or Grandmaster dependent on route

Secondary Class: Knight or Bowman (for spouse)

Spouse: Ophelia/Niles

Personality: Joth is loud, theatrical, and always wearing a plastic smile. He talks with his hands and when you start him talking he is hard to stop. Although he has a small frame, he gives Effie a run for her money when it comes to putting food away. He can crack a joke and predict doomsday in the same sentence. He is stoic and never really shows his emotions. His jovial personality, odd habits, and dark humor make him somehow charismatic, although he is a hopeless romantic and struggles to get a date. Despite this, he has few real friends and keeps mostly to himself. However, for these few friends he cares deeply. On the inside, he is cynical, melancholic, and calculating. People tend to be somewhat frightened when his facade slips. He has an abnormal tolerance to pain and it tends to make him somewhat reckless in battle and otherwise, hence his poor defense and the scar on his eye. Has the deepest thoughts in the army.

Name: Titania

Birthday: February 22nd

Birthright

Asset: Strength

Flaw: Magic

Class: Elite Ninja

Spouse: Jakob

Personality: Most perceive her to be less than bright, but in truth it is just a misconception. She is often absent minded and tends to lose track of time, objects, and what she was doing. However, she has a strong sense of justice even if it is a little childishly black-and-white. She is very innocent and she doesn't pick up on a lot of innuendos and jokes. When she gets a joke, she is left laughing the longest out of everyone.