Two new member badges added.

Tangerine

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also saw a duck and a character whom I think may also be from FE13. blink.gif I'll go find those now if I can.

What? A duck? Oh I see in the previous post Krom? Isn't he? Yaaaaayy!! Badge Revolution.

I think the thread title should be updated cause they aren't two new member badges, lol.

Did you guys reshuffle badges just as I uploaded my post? Because I didn't see Liz, Krom, or the duck before that.

Can I cash in Geoffrey for someone cool?! :D Only normal members get fun badges! XD

Edited by Popo

Did you guys reshuffle badges just as I uploaded my post? Because I didn't see Liz, Krom, or the duck before that.

They didn't shuffle them, they just replaced some.

Can I cash in Geoffrey for someone cool?! :D Only normal members get fun badges! XD

Who do you want? I'll see what I can do, but no promises. And it'll have to be later.

They didn't shuffle them, they just replaced some.

Really? Because I didn't see those badges AT ALL before I uploaded my post. :\ Guess I posted right as they did so.

Really? Because I didn't see those badges AT ALL before I uploaded my post. :\ Guess I posted right as they did so.

Yours changed again =[ Guess the new badges are getting messed around with still. Since I've like had Volke the whole time.

I'm getting so confuzzled now

Well thank you for adding those badges.

BECAUSE I HAVE SOTHE NOWWWWW

If I got Soren or Volke eventually, that'd be awesome, too. But SOTHE IS AMAZNG

... Ahem. I wonder what badges they'll make next, if any.

... WTF. Why did my badge change again? I don't even know who this character is. Facepalm_emote_gif.gif Well, time to post like crazy so I can get rid of it.