Fire Emblem Binding Blade +

MCProductions

Well, it seems that every hacker has to start somewhere, so for my first released hack I'm giving you Fire Emblem Binding Blade+.

Incase it wasn't obvious, this an enhancement(sorta) of Binding Blade.

Present changes include but are not limited to, are:

Lyn replaces Lance as a character and Merlinius' role in the plot.

Ike, Soren, and Mia replace Deke, Wade, and Lot in both character and role.

all weapons have differnt stats because preference

Rapier and Al's sword are replaced with the Mani and Sol Kattis because preference

All legendary weapons plus Mani and Sol Kattis have infinite durability

Zephiel, Jahn, and Idoun are all buffed

General difficulty is presently lower(won't be in later patches)

and more

Future hopeful changes

Roy promotes sooner

remove Sacae/Ilia route split

nerf Ike(trust me, he presently needs it)

insert new completely optional gaidens

Credits:

oracle_of_fire and Khrene Cleaver for Ike's animation

Mikey Seregon for Ike's, Mia's and Soren's mugs

Gringe for Translation

Whitewolf8 for asking for premission to use them due to me being lazy

Note: patch to a ROM already patched with Gringe's translation patch, the one with Shanna in stead of Thany or go to my post from 8:48 am on Mar 22 for a patch that needs a clean rom

Disclaimer: this is my first hack so helpful advice is appreciated, pointless hate is not. If a bug report is made I will respond to it as soon as possible, but the main point of this hack is to allow me to get used too Nightmare and FEditor so there.

Download:Crappy Placeholder mug edition

Fire Emblem Binding Blade+.zip

Actual mug edition(Thankfully after browsing that devientart page for a bit, I found they are open source so YAY)

Fire Emblem Binding Blade+.zip

Edited by randomsonicvideos123

Why are Tellius characters replacing your fighters and Duke...?

Hatred of Ike aside (get out of my favorite game, shitlord! FE6 is better off without you!) it makes no sense. Lyn I kinda get though, at least she's Elibian.

Why are Tellius characters replacing your fighters and Duke...?Hatred of Ike aside (get out of my favorite game, shitlord! FE6 is better off without you!) it makes no sense. Lyn I kinda get though, at least she's Elibian.

My logic was that in the ending of RD, Ike goes on a journey which eventually leds to Archenea as revealed in Awakening. In their A support ending, Soren joins Ike and Mia dissapears regardless of pairings. So I replaced them with these characters inorder to show them partway thru their journey. If you hate these characters that much and enough people request it, I'll make another version with Deke, Wade, and Lot back in it.

As the open source question, God I hope so, I couldn't find anything confirming or denying that, so I decided to use them and give credit and advertise his hack in case I couldn't if I eventually find out I can't, I will remove them and give all due apologies

My logic was that in the ending of RD, Ike goes on a journey which eventually leds to Archenea as revealed in Awakening. In their A support ending, Soren joins Ike and Mia dissapears regardless of pairings. So I replaced them with these characters inorder to show them partway thru their journey. If you hate these characters that much and enough people request it, I'll make another version with Deke, Wade, and Lot back in it.

As the open source question, God I hope so, I couldn't find anything confirming or denying that, so I decided to use them and give credit and advertise his hack in case I couldn't if I eventually find out I can't, I will remove them and give all due apologies

You won't have any fighters until Batre, and only on his route.

I hate the class, but still. Kinda weird

You... used... them... without... knowing? um...

Already, I can see a lawsuit coming.

Better get rid of them before you get a shitstorm coming. It's not the question of knowing if it's available, but rather the question of decency. If the makers did not publicize them as open-source, you DO NOT use them, no matter what, even if you have good intentions.

You won't have any fighters until Batre, and only on his route.I hate the class, but still. Kinda weirdYou... used... them... without... knowing? um...

Not without checking but yes without knowing, I wasn't planning on actually uploading this hack until earlier today. By that point, I had already used the mugs, altered the classes, and changed the entire script to reflect these changes. Bear in mind that this hacks original intention was nothing more than practice before I move on to a much, MUCH, larger hack. Using them without being absolutely sure may have been a mistake on my part, but if they are, yay me, if thry aren't, I'll fix it next update. I checked all over the crossover hack page to find out if they were open source but there wasn't any indication of yay or nay. As such I took the optimistic route so I could put this up without spending another week undoing a thrid of the hack.

I'm making a replacement with placeholder mugs now.

My apoligies to the original creators, give about ten minutes to make the new patch.

Edit:sorry for double postosting too

didn't notice I was till I already had

God, I'm a moron tonight

Apparently they're free to use. If you read around the comments here~http://atey.deviantart.com/art/Revamp-Fire-Emblem-mugs-311112918

Seriously, This is what I get for not using Devient Art

well then, time to go change the OP back to how it was cause the placeholders I picked sucked.

It'd probably still be a good idea to ask first, though, just to make sure.If you're too lazy to register an account there though, I could probably ask for you, haha.

I would apreciate that, God, it's amazing how the littlest things can make you go from feeling like a genius to feeling like a complete idiot.

Oh, don't worry, I'm not that dramatic about other people using my mugshots. If the description doesn't say they're not available for free use, then it means they can be used (which I usually make sure to specify in the description of my dA... in fact, I'm gonna check my gallery and edit all the descriptions of my mugshots to make it clear)

So yeah, feel free to use them (those mugs are quite old tbh, but oh well, that is for you to decide)

Edited by Luzan

Oh, don't worry, I'm not that dramatic about other people using my mugshots. If the description doesn't say they're not available for free use, then it means they can be used (which I usually make sure to specify in the description of my dA... in fact, I'm gonna check my gallery and edit all the descriptions of my mugshots to make it clear)

So yeah, feel free to use them (those mugs are quite old tbh, but oh well, that is for you to decide)

Meh, I like them so I think I'll keep using them.

thanks anyway

I can't patch the rom. I tried with both a japanese and translated patch rom. Help?

Huh, thats odd I tried downloading and patching it myself. If you can give me till this afternoon so I can make some much needed nerfs, I'll make a new patch with the translation included that will hopefully solve this problem.

I don't know why the patch isn't working, it worked fine last night, but I'll get right on making a fix

Edit: are you using the Translation patch on Serenes Forest, ie the one with Shanna in stead of Thany for example, made by Gringe. I'm not sure if other translations work with it or not

Edit of an Edit:try this on a clean ROM

FE Binding Blade + translated.zip

not sure why I said to give me till this afternoon, all well

I used the patch myself on a clean ROM so this one should work.

It works now thank you man! I was using the translation with Thany and not Shanna if that helps.

Your welcome.

Okay, that explains why the original wasn't working then.

I hacked the translation with Shanna in stead of Thany, so its nice to know the hack dosen't transfer

Edit: its come to my atention that Ruud is unbeatable without Heavy RNG manipulation

this patch goes on a clean rom and should fix that problem