House Events not working properly (FE7)

Kuru

I've been trying to get the House and Village codes to work for my FE7 project for a while now, but I haven't been successful. I don't know what I could be doing wrong. The visit option appears and the scene within plays out, however, when I try placing characters next to each other on the map after the visit, the game just freezes. Heck, I even tested the event with just two characters on the map and two events: the Opening event, which loads the characters, and the house event, which has a conversation. Like I said, the event works, but afterwards, when I try placing characters side by side, the game just freezes on me. Any idea what is going on? I could really use the help.

Hey, thanks for responding, I really appreciate the help. Well, this is how I have it set up trying to make it work. I am trying to keep things simple:

However, before you take a look, lemme just mention that I also tested the game without visiting the house and placing the units side by side, and yeah, it also froze. And I also tested the game with an armory instead of a house and the same thing happens, the game just freezes when I place two characters next to each other. That's with the location events, if there are none on the map/script, the game does not freeze. I hope this info helps you or someone else in helping me resolve this issue. If you need anything else, just let me know. And thanks.

//Made by markyjoe1990 of Youtube
//Modified by Nintenlord
#define DISABLE_TUTORIALS
#include EAstdlib.event
EventPointerTable(0x06,ThisChapter)
ORG 0xD80000
ThisChapter:
POIN Turn_events
POIN Character_events
POIN Location_events
POIN Misc_events
POIN BallistaData BallistaData
POIN Bad Bad Bad Bad
POIN Good Good Good Good
POIN Opening_event Ending_event
Bad:
UNIT Batta Brigand 0x00 Level(3,Enemy,False) [17,5] [17,5] [ironAxe] [0x03,0x03,0x09,0x20]
UNIT Empty
Good:
UNIT Lyn_t LynLord 0x00 Level(1,Ally,False) [2,17] [2,17] [ironSword,Elixir,DragonShield] [0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00]
UNIT Florina PegasusKnight 0x00 Level(1,Ally,False) [2,14] [2,14] [ironSpear] [0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00]
UNIT Empty
Turn_events:
TURN 0x00 Opening_event [01,00] 0x0 0x00
TURN
Character_events:
ENDA
Location_events:
House(0x05,House1,2,22)
LOCA
Misc_events:
CauseGameOverIfLordDies
DefeatAll(Ending_event)
AFEV
Opening_event:
LOU1 Good Bad
ENUN
ENDA
House1:
FADI 10
BACG 0x01
FADU 10
TEX1 0x0837
REMA
ENDA
Ending_event:
MNCH 0x01
STAL 1
_0x1
ENDA
BallistaData:
BLST
ALIGN 4
MESSAGE Events end at offset currentOffset
//The map for this chapter is at offset: 08DA

Character_events:
ENDA
change to

Character_events:
CHAR

Oh, that surely fixed the problem. :) Thanks a lot. You surely helped me out greatly.

I probably erased CHAR by mistake somehow and didn't notice and just put ENDA there.