Marriage, confessions & children

VincentASM

Something's been bugging me....

How do sidequests work in this game?

because if I'm reading the site details right, then Mark (MU's kid) gets recruited in sidequest 15, while Tiki is recruited in sidequest 17...

assuming the sidequests are in number order, would that make it impossible for a Mark with Tiki as a mother to be recruited???

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1335139227[/url]' post='1950971']

Flavia! Yeah! First black lady is a marriage option and awesome. Unfortunately, prolly not as good as Nailah stat wise and beauty wise for my tastes. S'hard to compete with a wolfgirl.

On another note, none of the guys have blushed for the confessions I've seen. Are they that confident, or just not the type? I bet Richt will. Or Callum. xD

Fiona is still around... The first to marry yes, and igrene...?

Olivia, Tiamo, or Fl___? Still Olivia now, but Tiamo was my first choice...

Edit: Fiona sucked,so I made a point to forget her. First awesome black lady I should say. Same for the king, only, uh, male.

Edited by Only My Unit

Don't know if someone posted this yet but.... here it is

[spoiler=Krom Confession scene video]

My Unit: *Yelps*

Krom: *gasps*

My Unit: *gasps*

Krom: *MANLY DIALOGUE!*

My Unit:*repeat previous lines*

Krom: *repeats, then lays on the loveee~cool.gif*

... Is it bad that when I saw that video of Krom and MU, I thought that Krom looked kind of constipated? @_@

Lucina looks kinda derpy in her's. Her mouth looks like it's on the wrong part of her face.

I don't think she's someone who smiles a lot, the poor girl. So I'd think a genuine smile would look a little silly on her. I think it looks fine, personally.

Lucina looks kinda derpy in her's. Her mouth looks like it's on the wrong part of her face.

Derpy? No. Slightly awkward? Yes. I mean, what do you expect from dating Krom's daughter from the future that's still wearing her Marth impersonator clothes?

Edited by Only My Unit

I think it's because her mouth was drawn as if she were head-on instead of 3/4 angle, and her head in general is shaped a little oddly compared to the size of her mouth. It's like that with most of them, but the awkward smile just makes it look worse. To be honest I think they could've put more effort into a lot of these. Mostly the noses. My god, the noses.

I think it's because her mouth was drawn as if she were head-on instead of 3/4 angle, and her head in general is shaped a little oddly compared to the size of her mouth. It's like that with most of them, but the awkward smile just makes it look worse. To be honest I think they could've put more effort into a lot of these. Mostly the noses. My god, the noses.

Lol I agree with you there.