Badge updates

VincentASM

Just a FYI:

I'll be polling for Awakening badges some time after the April European release.

I also fiddled around a bit with some of the badges and maybe added one or two new ones.

Virion badge get!!!! I will be demanding asking for one.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a FYI:

I'll be polling for Awakening badges some time after the April European release.

I also fiddled around a bit with some of the badges and maybe added one or two new ones.

Oh yeah! Soon it will be Vaike Time...uh...still! Because it's always Vaike Time! But then Vaike Time will be even Vaiker! Yeah!

Hmm...Maybe sucking up might help my chances...

By the way, I love your avatar! Madoka is one of my favorite animes!

Oh yeah! Soon it will be Vaike Time...uh...still! Because it's always Vaike Time! But then Vaike Time will be even Vaiker! Yeah!

Hmm...Maybe sucking up might help my chances...

By the way, I love your avatar! Madoka is one of my favorite animes!

Not when it's Reyn time, it isn't!

Why is it that I keep being redirected to Ephraim (DLC) whenever I try to put Katarina back as my badge? ;_;

way to replace one of my favorite badges with my least favorite lord

The new Awakening badges are really nice! My badge was Inigo for like all of ... one minute, before I switched right back to Tormod. :P:

The new Awakening badges are really nice! My badge was Inigo for like all of ... one minute, before I switched right back to Tormod. :P:

My badge is Inigo Montoya, you killed my Tormod, prepare to die.

That said, I suppose I should scour the new badges and see what one to pick as my back-up/overriden by staff badge choice.

Why is it that I keep being redirected to Ephraim (DLC) whenever I try to put Katarina back as my badge? ;_;

way to replace one of my favorite badges with my least favorite lord

Whoops, I named the Ephraim badge wrong; I'll fix it later X D

What happened to the Tate badge? :(

Oh well, it was nice having it for an hour or two.

See, Jyo? You need to spread the Tate love! and make this special group go away

See, Jyo? You need to spread the Tate love! and make this special group go away

I'm okay with other members not being to use the Tate badge/banner if Mr. Superbus can keep his unique group.

I'm okay with other members not being to use the Tate badge/banner if Mr. Superbus can keep his unique group.

Add me and only me in the unique group with Superbus and I'm with you all the way.

Add me and only me in the unique group with Superbus and I'm with you all the way.

But aren't you too old young to be a young an old man? Unless you mean, like, feeling old or something. Maybe there can be another group of young old men, then you can all flaunt your specialness.

Wow, I fail at typing today.

The Lucina one turned out really nicely. I was almost tempted to switch to it from L'Arachel... but darnit I just love this L'Arachel artwork. Cordelia looks amazing too.

We need a Henry one.

Edited by Iridium

The Lucina one turned out really nicely. I was almost tempted to switch to it from L'Arachel... but darnit I just love this L'Arachel artwork. Cordelia looks amazing too.

We need a Henry one.

Or a Mark, Owain or Severa one

• 3 weeks later...

There'll be a vote after the European release (which is also conveniently the game's 1 year anniversary...), which will decide all the Awakening badges. So there's still a chance : )