Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

so, I came up with kind of a crazy idea for a set up for 8 to 10 people (NOC) and I think it would be funnier if it was anony. Would work well as more a filler game than a real one, IMO. Anyone interested in helping me make it and check for balance and stuff. Thinking of calling it "Followers".

EDIT: there may be bastard elements, but nothing too bad.

Edited by Blitz

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Large: With Paperblade taking a voluntary leave of hosting-absence, Knight mafia and Nostalgia mafia are off. If Vhaltsuki are around for Batmafia, someone should get their attention.
Small: Greatest Hits is done, and IIRC discussion arose for Kirsche to host his OC mafia next?

2247c4b14e.png

kirsche should be putting his signups up soon-ish, off hand

if for whatever reason to queue somehow makes it to my game, i can't host for about a week since i'm going to have zero computer access for most of the week

Apparently nothing. Randa should put up his filler game.

I'm fine with running this if we need to. But it wouldn't start for like a week. I need to get through training camp first.

whos running the sheet, it's totally out of date

This is Kaoz. Queue isnt updated because Im not home. No filler games, go down the small queue. If Prims doesnt want to host, Manix should even if it doesnt start right away. You can already post signups in any case.

I'll check it. Send it to me when you get back I guess.

Sending it to you now. I probably won't respond until I get back which will be in about 5 days. Might be able to check in.

as soon as somebody goes back in time and stops kirsche from starting

(just kidding that'd mean I didn't just make my above post as motivation for people to actually run their mafia games)

• 2 weeks later...

I was told this is where to pitch ideas? On a whim sparked by ~somebody~, I'm in early dev of a Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows 13p, a relatively minimal game with longer deadlines. Might go anon if I can do so easily, but if that isn't the case, it's no big deal; that'll really not affect game balance, and can be figured out after it gets checked to boot.

Requesting gunnerkrigg filler anonmafia (11 players) be added.

it is a 9 role game with 2 hydras so yes im under the nine account max for filler games.

Okay scratch that I'm gonna change this into Gunerrkrigg Mafia[12] anonmafia. No hydras. :(:

But is basyard :):

Edited by Randa

Paperblade is still too busy to host and Vhaltz and Mitsuki are currently hosting FE 9 Mafia, so Elieson can put up sign-ups for Ragnarok Online Mafia.

EDIT: Apparently I may have misunderstood something, will give an update when everything's sorted out.

EDIT 2: Everything's sorted out. Go, Elieson.

@Randa

Has anyone checked your game yet?

Edited by Kaoz

hey since I'm next in both the small queue and the OC queue, I could host my OC game if Life's still around after the current small ends. I would want more than one active co-mod though; not sure how reliable of a host I'd be right now.