Reclass Mafia! Postgames are too much effort

scorri

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Argh, I was frustrated to have died when I did because the switch off of FFM was so terrible but I was too busy to post before the update!

I had fun in my first real game. Dan asked a neat question in the graveyard and I think hearing answers would be cool!

Edited by Juliette

I had fun in my first real game. Dan asked a neat question in the graveyard and I think hearing answers would be cool!

"I really want to see what everyone thinks were my thoughts or Juliette's thoughts. We posted in a way that made it seem like we agreed on most things but we really didn't, we just thought it would be annoying to everyone else playing if we disagreed within a playerslot, much less other players..."

its probably because ive never played with either of you but i minus the first two or three posts i didnt think you were even hydraing

i guess its possible thats why i thought you were mafia though

At the same time, I wouldn't blame SB because the rest of town did fuck all comparatively.

EDIT Referring to the last day only.

Edited by Refa

its probably because ive never played with either of you but i minus the first two or three posts i didnt think you were even hydraing

i guess its possible thats why i thought you were mafia though

You give me a lot of credit if you think I could do all that on my own! Well I did most of the typing for whatever that's worth.

You give me a lot of credit if you think I could do all that on my own! Well I did most of the typing for whatever that's worth.

Honestly I thought the same and was like WHY ISN'T REIN DOING ANYTHING THE SLACKER.

Bleh, feels like I've been finding myself in these difficult 1v1 *YLO situations for like the last three games I've played. . .

GG kirsche. Really wasn't expecting anyone to CC, least of all my top townread.

Bleh, feels like I've been finding myself in these difficult 1v1 *YLO situations for like the last three games I've played. . .

GG kirsche. Really wasn't expecting anyone to CC, least of all my top townread.

You seem to have your reads down. Now you need to work on getting those reads lynched. Yes, it may be a mislynch, but it's the experience that counts.

oh whoops

Personally I think that it's better to talk about differences in reads between the two people, because it prevents them from using dissonance as a reason to defend themselves retroactively when they're scum.