riariadne

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and can the infiltrators Actually Contact Me rather than failing to kill every night ffs

Blitz, I assumed he was US Government because of this post. I made my post after reading the thread lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBtP10SOh-w

Snake, what's wrong? Snake! Snaaaaaake!

Xinnidy, you are Solid Snake, Infiltrator Stealth Master.

The son of Big Boss, you're used to this whole Metal Gear deal and don't like war. You fought against your father twice when he was rebelling against the United States, and your total of two solo missions has really been enough for you, so you went to Alaska to retire. Unfortunately for you, things aren't so simple, and your old commanding officer Colonel Roy Campbell has asked for your help in stopping another Metal Gear unit- and this time, the FOXHOUND leader Liquid Snake has actually threatened to use it. You went into Shadow Moses alone, but along the way you've found some allies you can trust to help you make it out of here alive.

You are skilled enough in the art of stealth to avoid detection from any roles that would learn of any visits you should make.

You've learned well how to procure equipment on-site. Each night, you may respond to this role PM "Night X: Beating up USER." You will fistfight USER and they will be knocked out, and after you will take an item they have from them. If they have multiple items, you will take the most recent one they acquired.

You are aligned with the Infiltrators and win if you can eliminate all hostiles.

The Infiltrators are eliminated.

It is now Day 5. Day 5 ends at 7 PM EST, or 48 hours and 22 minutes from now.

so I messed something up and Vhaltz also died.

Randa, you are a Genome Soldier, FOXHOUND Standard Combatant.

You are one of the Genome Soldiers experimented on with Big Boss's DNA. Ultimately it proved to make you a more capable soldier, but you are also in danger of dying soon due to some issues with the DNA therapy, and thats why Big Boss's body is one of the demands being made by your boss, Liquid Snake. You try your hardest throughout Metal Gear Solid to catch Solid Snake, but ultimately your field of vision sucks because of limited PlayStation capabilities, and even when you do get into fights with Snake he generally wins anyway because balance wasn't quite top notch- plus, Liquid's plan put you at risk on purpose in a gambit. Now's your chance to prove your stuff here.

You are a good combatant, but ultimately the environment is full of people who are even better or have highly advanced technology that prevents you from being effective. As such, you don't have any unique skills, and must outwit the opposition. Fortunately, you have one saving grace in being deployed with a tactical item as well.

You are aligned with FOXHOUND and win if you can eliminate all hostiles.

Well, no one has any reason to lynch me, then. So let's not.

So you've been honest the whole time, then? There's nothing you've done which would make people think that you're scum?

Walrein: Is there any reason why we should not lynch you?

I'd rather go Dorian > Mitsuki > Walrein for lynches though from my list of reads but I wouldn't be opposed to a Walrein lynch either.

##Vote: Walrein

So you've been honest the whole time, then? There's nothing you've done which would make people think that you're scum?

Aside from waffling a bit on my Jalmont read, I can't think of anything that would lead people to believe I'm scum.

Walrein: Is there any reason why we should not lynch you?

I'd rather go Dorian > Mitsuki > Walrein for lynches though from my list of reads but I wouldn't be opposed to a Walrein lynch either.

I already claimed in the thread, I don't see what I've done to make you all doubt me...

Granted I don't know who IS scum, but what can you do...

I just did claim my action. You should probably respond to said claim, considering how sketchy it makes you look.

(to clarify: the item was my only action, i'm vanilla otherwise)

This post is a lie though.

wow Mancer reminded me that Dorian's even playing

still, GONNA just sheep here because I'm too tired to actually make effort

Game Over

But I don't really feel like doing a whole game over stuff. Congratulations to FOXHOUND, a faction I probably ended up making too good. idk when i'll do postgame, I was thinking of doing a vocal version but I dunno how interesting that'd be if it's just one person talking for 10 minutes or so.

To be a bit more professional this is Walrein's role PM:

Walrein, you are Jim Houseman, US Government Secretary of Defense.

You are the Secretary of Defense of the United States of America, appointed by the current president, George Sears (aka Solidus Snake). When Liquid Snake started his uprising on Shadow Moses Island, you dragged Colonel Roy Campbell out of retirement... so he could drag Solid Snake out of retirement for the infiltration mission here. You don't want information about Metal Gear REX out to the public, so you've made some on the spot adjustments to kill off everyone involved. For some reason, you decided to show up in order to do this, which is not the wisest decision ever made, because you're really old.

You've secretly gained access to the door and elevator operating systems all across the base here at Shadow Moses. Each night, you may respond to this role PM "Night X: Trapping USER in a maze of doors and elevators." USER will take such a hopelessly long time to escape the complex system here that they will be unable to use any of their role actions that night.

You are aligned with the US Government and win if you can eliminate all hostiles.

the game was bascially over from n2 considering the crossfire and the other failed kill, and town just kind of snowballed from there

proto and i both got caught after picking up items we didn't actually want so uh rip