Fire Emblem: Dimensional Rift

fuzz94

Main issue is a lot of small errors constantly repeated over and over. Things like text skips and bad character introductions (Link and Sheik are just thrown in there with no explanation as to how the rifts occur) as well as frequent overuse of ellipses, I helped Fuzz fix a lot of errors, so even if he didn't redo the text, the first chapter is 1,000% better and the next one could be better too. I applaud him for redoing the whole thing though, it takes guts to admit you're not a perfect writer XD

Since he's on my forum I'll probably help him with the new text at some point too ~~

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soooooo in honor of the upcoming FEE3, I shall finally share screen shots of chapters 3, 4, and 5.

3 arrayx.png

4 arrayp.png

5 array.png

Sorry no trailer :/

Anyway, everything is done so I'll put up a poll for i guess tonight and tomorrow about when I should put out the public patch. Right now? The first day of FEE3? Or the Day Dimensional Rift's video is posted? It's up to you guys :D

Also I have a super major update for post-FEE3 (doing it now might confuse people so I'll just wait.)

Edited by fuzz94

With a tie here and a tie on TeB, on now and the day DR is uploaded. However, I got 1 vote on Klokreations to wait, so unless anyone has any input they with held, I shall wait until the day the showcase is uploaded.

Bahaha, my one vote put that option in the lead XD

lol, yeaaah it did.

@randombobman. Said poll has been taken down because the decision was made.

The Showcase is tomorrow! yaaaay. The patch will be released tomorrow! yaaaay.

So I feel like I should share with everyone, the new Title screen. I had put a request for it on FE cafe a while back, and didnt expect anything to come of it after a while and then Nayr/The Illusive Man came through out of no where.

dimsnion.png

(Inserted into the ROM by Jubby :D)

Nice title screen.

Not as good as the title screen to Dick of Faggots.

It's fairly basic, and some of the graphics are just ripped from FE12 (I believe so), but it gets the job done

ripped AND edited by Nayr himself :P

Indeed :p it took him very little time I believe.

Also, Bacon? Lol. You're canadian, you know nothing about bacon.

Inferior to regular bacon and pork roll, but pork roll is a jersey thing.

Edit: thanks Seph, sadly it did not make FEE3, but that's fine.

Edited by fuzz94

Alrighty.

So with the FEE3 showcase today the patch shall be released. Since my time is limited today I shall post it now. So enjoy it :)

Unfortunately I have decided to discontinue the project from here. Cross overs are hard to write for and my noobiness is still in the project. If people really think its that good than I will come back to it, but I doubt they will. Please play this and share any bugs found, because I will fix them.

Also I feel like I should announce that after FEE3 I will have to disappear for a little while. With football, school work,my social life and summer coming to an end, I need to focus on other stuff. I'll be back in a few weeks or maybe a month or maybe not until football is over. When ever it is, I'll get back into the swing of things with working on a project.

Any way, the patch is in the OP, I hope everyone enjoys it :p