Marriage, confessions & children

VincentASM

It's 40 some odd number of characters, that's not bad at all. I'm not sure if that's counting the children, but still, between that and DLC, we should have a large number of characters.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A f***load? blink.gif That's... I can't even begin to spit out those implications...sad.gif

They say they expect the total to wind up around 120.

http://translate.goo...%2Findex.php%3F

The character pages give support lists. For the most part, supports between opposite-gender Gen 1 characters that aren't siblings should be possible pairings. MU can pair with anyone, even Gen 2 characters. Gen 2 characters can pair with each other, but you won't get kids.

That's odd, Sumia has so many fewer options than the other females do. Maybe they just haven't finished with her page?

More confession images. Yes, I am collecting these.

[spoiler=Soiree]soiree_confess.JPG

[spoiler=Tiki]tiki_confess.jpg

[spoiler=Fl____]flavia_confess.jpg

EDIT

Sorry for the lack of guys.

[spoiler=Grego]grego_confess.png

Edited by VincentASM

More confession images. Yes, I am collecting these.

[spoiler=Soiree]soiree_confess.JPG

[spoiler=Tiki]tiki_confess.jpg

[spoiler=Fl____]flavia_confess.jpg

Gah...you are going to influence my choice >.<

[spoiler=Noire]Well her mom is Sariya who doesn't seem like the sociable type, but then again Sariya did have a more comfortable scene

Edited by VincentASM

D'awww, Grego. Maybe I'll go for him after Krom.

Also, something's that been bothering me: If Lucina inherits Narga's mark from Krom, does Mark inherit Gimle's from MU? I assume not, since s/he doesn't get possessed , but it would make sense.

And a random question just popped into my mind: has anyone tried not recruiting/killing all females?

except maybe Luciaba

If so who would Krom marry then? A random NPC?

Yup. He marries a generic.

D'awww, Grego. Maybe I'll go for him after Krom.

Also, something's that been bothering me: If Lucina inherits Narga's mark from Krom, does Mark inherit Gimle's from MU? I assume not, since s/he doesn't get possessed , but it would make sense.

Maybe Gimre doesn't feel like possessing two people/Narga prevents it?

Edited by L95

Flavia! Yeah! First black lady is a marriage option and awesome. Unfortunately, prolly not as good as Nailah stat wise and beauty wise for my tastes. S'hard to compete with a wolfgirl.

On another note, none of the guys have blushed for the confessions I've seen. Are they that confident, or just not the type? I bet Richt will. Or Callum. xD