Anyone please give me FE4 save file that completed 15+ times

Nice

i can't provide a save file, but i do have a cheat code

7E0CC20Cxx

replace the "xx" with "0F" to set it to fifteen game clears and that should net you the matching demos

normally i'd attribute the source, but i actually don't have any record of where i found this one. sorry!

Also, what's with only having posted on this site three times over 5 years?

That's not relevant to the topic at hand, and it's none of your business besides.

i can't provide a save file, but i do have a cheat code

7E0CC20Cxx

replace the "xx" with "0F" to set it to fifteen game clears and that should net you the matching demos

normally i'd attribute the source, but i actually don't have any record of where i found this one. sorry!

Thanks!

Have you checked GameFAQs?

Also, what's with only having posted on this site three times over 5 years?

Gamefaqs is the 1st place I checked. :)

and no, I don't think I only posted 3 times. I remember I posted some more when Awakening was released in EU. I think the board can't show all of old posts? and no total replies/topics shown.

sorry for off-topic.

Damn 15 playthrough thats crazy I only beat it twice and because of endgame crash bug the game thinks I never beat the game. Dunno if anyone beat it 15 times thats so much.

In all seriousness I'm sure I've finished this game 15 times or close to it but since I only have a hard English patch I've never actually seen the very very ending of the game(at least not any version I've finished). Not to mention I've played it on several different versions. Like one on my phone, one on my wii, one on my computer, etc.