Senpai will definitely notice me

Junkhead

I'm pretty sure that almost every user on this site is senpai to me, since I'm quite young compared to most users.

Actually, it's not age if you are talking senpai. Or not supposed to be. It's seniority. Even if you are older than RF, you'll notice that RF has the number 10 for user, in other words there's only 9 people that have been in the "club" for longer. I didn't bother to check your user number though, so I don't know how many people are senpai to you.

so inspirational

Actually, it's not age if you are talking senpai. Or not supposed to be. It's seniority. Even if you are older than RF, you'll notice that RF has the number 10 for user, in other words there's only 9 people that have been in the "club" for longer. I didn't bother to check your user number though, so I don't know how many people are senpai to you.

being alive club > sf club

There are only 9 people on this site that I am not senpai to.

And I don't notice any of the rest of you.

that's alright, i will be the one to notice the rest of you