My son isn't a member here yet, but he can now join w/o my permission!

Elieson

You had a son at age of 13 then? That must've been rough. Nonetheless, happy birthday to him.

Elie isn't the biological father, if that's the assumption you're making.

Happy Birthday kid, hope you all have a gr8 day m8s.

Oh

Well I didn't know that :'V

Edited by TheYukianesa

You had a son at age of 13 then? That must've been rough. Nonetheless, happy birthday to him.

12, if you want to get technical~!

Happy Birthday to him!

All these feels and I'm not even his papa. Elie be my dad pls.

Silly OP, I'm everyone's dad. Haven't you seen my member status?

Happy Birthday kid, hope you all have a gr8 day m8s.

This is the truth, but he's been in my life since he was 4, and lived with me since he was 5. He calls me dad, and he's my son. That's all I need

Does your son play FE at all? Just curious.

Ya, he voluntarily bought FE10 as his first FE with saved up holiday cash (but the disk got scratched and we can't get to Part4 because Tier3 promotions freeze the Wii), and has roflstomped FE8, FE11 and FE13 many times. He's not yet finished a playtrhough of FE7, and hasn't played any J-exclusives though.

He's a die-hard Ephraim fan, and with good reason too. Also, he constantly names his Avatars after food. His most recent was Pie, that I can recall, Also, he married Nowi, and A-ranked Ephraim with L'Arachel. Also he played in a FE11 draft alongside of me once (and Dolph was the MVP, such a bro)

So what's the story there? (just curious)

tl;dr

met him and (who is now my ex-)waifu online when I was in my mid-teens. They lived in Ontario, I lived in NY at the time. HE crossed the border for his 5th birthday to visit me with his mom after we had been online dating for just about a year+1month. (I was 18 and had just graduated highschool). Moved to TX shortly after that to go to University, and they came down to live with me in March, just after my 19th birthday. Since then, we've lived together in harmony until one day, the Fire Nation attacked. Blah blah immigration paperwork blah blah marraige/home ownership blah blah the rest is pretty much obvious parent stuff~

He's a die-hard Ephraim fan, and with good reason too. Also, he constantly names his Avatars after food. His most recent was Pie, that I can recall, Also, he married Nowi, and A-ranked Ephraim with L'Arachel. Also he played in a FE11 draft alongside of me once (and Dolph was the MVP, such a bro)

TIL that your son and I have weird quirks in common. Now make him play Etrian Odyssey 3 or 4! :P:

Happy Birthday, kiddo~!

Ya, he voluntarily bought FE10 as his first FE with saved up holiday cash (but the disk got scratched and we can't get to Part4 because Tier3 promotions freeze the Wii), and has roflstomped FE8, FE11 and FE13 many times. He's not yet finished a playtrhough of FE7, and hasn't played any J-exclusives though.

tell your kid to git gud