New Serenes Forest banner

VincentASM

Thanks to our legal expert, Wooster, we now have a new banner for the Serenes Forest skin. While the original banner was nice and all, I think it's nice to change things around every once in a while. The current banner has multiple new features, including protagonists summoned from other worlds, sparkling Yune, a forest that stretches forever and more!

Poor Internet Explorer users may have to live with a slightly downgraded banner that only features FE13's My Units.

Constructive feedback is most welcome!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's OK. Only complaint is that there's to many bright colors, keep it Green/white.

EDIT: Didn't realize this was gif-y and changed. BEST EVAR

Edited by Fenrir

The top links are displaced on Opera... to the point that I can't even click my "personal box" (profile/settings/sign out/etc) at all. :<

I really should've noticed that before... but I presumed it was a mockup issue so I didn't think much of it

Edited by ThediusZanarukendo

"Serenes Forest", "Members" and "Calendar" are all rendered unuseable thanks to this skin on Google Chrome.

Edit: Oh wait my bad Link to main site is still useable but only for first 2 letters

Edited by Shoptimus Prime

OH GOD IT'S PERFECT. Well, nearly perfect. XD I really love it, and it looks awesome in FireFox. :3

I like the old one better, i get the feeling that there's too many random things, we need a simpler font and a simpler picture on the left, but i love the sparkling yune on the right :)

sorry for saying all of this, but since im studying graphic design i think it's too crowded XD

Edited by H-Bastaki