Tangerine

Choose!  

120 members have voted

1. 1. SD or LnS?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't even play FE12 and I can guarantee that it has to be better than FE11. Anything is better than FE11. Watching paint dry is better than FE11. :facepalm:

sd is a very pleasing and compact game, to be quite honest. This poll was a lot harder than I thought it would be.

Still threw in with FE12 because you get Catria earlier.

Easy. FE12.

It actually has characters.

And you get a dancer...

And you get Tiki earlier...

And people have better growths...

And it's more challenging...

And Marth, Caeda, Merric, and a bunch of other characters don't look like idiots...

And the music's better...

The list goes on and on...

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

FE12, no contest.

I think I know what IS were thinking when they made FE11 (giving a retro game some polish and nothing more), but it was a terrible idea. FE12 improves on FE11 in every area and pushes it towards being an excellent FE. The only complaints I have are against the DS FE system, but I guess IS are too lazy to revamp it like how FE6-8 basically play and look the same.

I didn't really have fun with FE12 and did it mostly just to say I did, but I had a decent time with fe11

i didn't either but it was entirely my own damn fault for starting on lunatic

FE12, no contest. I had more fun with the non-translated version of FE12 than I had with the english version of FE11.

Basically took a lot of the things wrong with FE11 and improved them. Implemented new characters much better, no suicide gaidens, etc.

I will maintain that while FE11 is one of my least favorite, if not my least favorite, FE games, it has a pretty good soundtrack.

I not sure why but I could pick up SD and play it again any time but replaying any of the other games seems like a chore to me. This happens even with Sacred Stones, my favourite FE game. I don't feel like replaying SS even though it's my favourite.

And don't tell me this doesn't make sense. I KNOW it doesn't make sense. This confuses me as much as anyone.