Guy

VincentASM

My comments

Alright, I've got permission to edit this article as I see fit. However it'll take some time, since I'm also working on revising the FE10 Part 1 Synopsis, and I've got some other work to do.

In any case, disregarding any mistakes, does anybody have ideas of what to add? I think the article's kind of one the short side, for a Blazing Sword character at least.

Summary

Guy is a young sacaen man who had left his tribe, the Kutolah because he was never good with a bow and a terrible hunter, but the young man had a good sword arm. So he is traveling be grow stronger and after, to defend his tribe and his mother.

Bio

The first time Guy appeared, it’s on the chapter 13. He is with the enemies to earn money to not be in the same situation that he was when he was traveling in Caelin. He was so hungry that, when he found Matthew cooking meal. Guy didn’t eat in the last 10 days so Matthew gave four of his meat’s pieces to him. The Sacaen was so happy that he promised one favor for each piece. Because of these favors, Guy joined the army and continued his quest to be greatest swordsman in all Elibe.

During a fight, Guy was lost and it was Rath who found it. Guy discovered when they were talking some times after that Rath was the son of his chieftain and that Lady Lyndis was the Lorca chieftain’s daughter. He also fell in love with Pricilla, the last House Cornwell’s member with his brother, Raven (Raymond).

Guy's not really that important, but it's still quite short. I'll try and read the supports that Guy's had and see if I find anything interesting. god, procrastinating on writing my essay makes me do so many things.

Otherwise, it was a bit hard to read with all the errors, but I understand what he's trying to say to an extent.

• 1 month later...

How does this sound?

Summary

Guy is a young Sacaen man who had left his tribe, the Kutolah, because he was never good with a bow and a terrible hunter. However he had a good sword arm, so he started traveling the world to grow stronger, to defend his tribe and his mother.

Bio

The first time Guy appears is at Santaraz, Lord Helman's realm. Guy joins with the enemies to earn money, to prevent being in the same situation that he was in when he was traveling in Caelin. Back then, Guy hadn't eaten for ten days and was on the verge of starving to death. By some fortune, he found Matthew cooking a meal, although Matthew wasn't willing to share without something in return. It was only after Guy promised one favor for each piece of meat that Matthew gave four of his pieces of meat to him. Because of these favors, Guy is coerced by Matthew into joining Eliwood and Hector's army.

During a battle, Guy ends up lost and Rath helps him return to the group. Speaking with Rath, Guy discovers that Rath was the son of his chieftain and the two become fast friends. When Karel joins the army, Guy realises that he's the infamous Sword Demon and requests for him to teach him the ways of the sword. At first Karel refuses, but he later agrees to train Guy. Not long afterwards, Karel tells Guy that their training is over and eventually they reach a promise to duel in a year's time. Guy also falls in love with Priscilla, but her prominent background prevents him from being together with her in the end.

After the war reaches its end, Guy leaves to continue his quest to become the finest swordsman of all Sacae. His swordsmanship was so perfected that all called him the "Saint of Swords".