Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone opposed to me posting signups to my OC game?

Prims you have first dibs so this post is basically addressed at you

I was thinking more along the lines of anonymous thread interactions, in-player out of thread interactions.

Edited by kirsche with rice

imo make a discord server (or a slack server, but discord is the fashionable thing these days) specifically for the anon game, and let everyone make their anon accounts on that

• 2 weeks later...

Shin Megami Tensei v2.0 is up, for 15 players. Unlike the first game, its NOT BASTARD.

If nobody wants to host a game after the OC game is done, I'll host this.

Its up to you guys to decide whether its gonna be anon or not. I'd like it if people who want it to be anon PM me. If I get a good number of people who want an anon game at the time I host this, I'll make it an anon game.

Hey everyone, I have an idea for a mafia-like game that I'll dub a parliament game. I don't think a game like this has been run on this site before, but it might have been somewhere else.

In practice the game will be more like a multiple faction OC game than a town/mafia noc one, and the setup I'm currently thinking about will be for about 15 players.

Should I throw this on the waiting list for a large game, or should we treat it in a wildly different way because of the nature of the game?

Should I throw this on the waiting list for a large game, or should we treat it in a wildly different way because of the nature of the game?

It really depends on how different it is from mafia. Maybe you could expand on the rules a bit more?

It will be a game themed around the troubles the British parliament found itself in after the brexit referendum. The game will be centered around various set pieces. It will feature various parties, with most/all players belonging, and all/most of them a member of parliament.

Amongst the set pieces will be the Tory and labour internal struggles, leading to a leadership election in both of them, and the parliamentary vote to actually leave the EU. Players will be given voting rights within their parties, and in parliament will be given voting powers like forcing someone out of parliament(in most cases effectively ending their involvement in the game). The competition comes from the fact that most players will have conflicting win and lose conditions and will have to politick/lie/backstab to win.

It will be a game themed around the troubles the British parliament found itself in after the brexit referendum. The game will be centered around various set pieces. It will feature various parties, with most/all players belonging, and all/most of them a member of parliament.

Amongst the set pieces will be the Tory and labour internal struggles, leading to a leadership election in both of them, and the parliamentary vote to actually leave the EU. Players will be given voting rights within their parties, and in parliament will be given voting powers like forcing someone out of parliament(in most cases effectively ending their involvement in the game). The competition comes from the fact that most players will have conflicting win and lose conditions and will have to politick/lie/backstab to win.

If we lose, can we start a petition to re-start the game?

I'd do 10-12, since people sub out like crazy.

is 15-16 out of the question

EDIT: this wouldn't be a traditional mafia either, likely multifaction (if this has any bearing on numbers)

Edited by JBCWK