The Well

Prims

what percentage of my annoyances have bothered you so far? (asking to join games, bothering with stupid comments, etc, etc)

who do you have the most troubles reading and why?

what did you study in college?

how much do you enjoy your work?

what is the worst thing that happened in your work so far?

do you have an old working car that you would be willing to sell to me?

would you introduce your kids to sf base to play mafia here?

actually, now that I think of it, how is it that you avoided being in the well all this time?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do you and mei always torment me about the puff

would you make me part of your ideal (s)cumteam and why/why not

wich 2hu wud u fuk

Edited by Blackhawk Stinger

1) First and current impressions of Refa, in mafia and out.

2) First and current impressions of Prims, in mafia and out.

3) First and current impressions of SB, in mafia and out.

4) First and current impressions of BBM, in mafia and out.

5) First and current impressions of yourself, in mafia and out.

what percentage of my annoyances have bothered you so far? (asking to join games, bothering with stupid comments, etc, etc)

who do you have the most troubles reading and why?

what did you study in college?

how much do you enjoy your work?

what is the worst thing that happened in your work so far?

do you have an old working car that you would be willing to sell to me?

would you introduce your kids to sf base to play mafia here?

actually, now that I think of it, how is it that you avoided being in the well all this time?

between 3-4%. You're gonna have to try a lot harder to annoy me.

Probably scorri; she talks the same way to me regardless of alignment and i have a hard time with that pokerface. Alternatively, Refa. He's always all over the place.

I got my degree in Graphic Design: Visual Communications (Photoshop etc, for publishing design mostly). I'm going back in for Comp Sci/Database management, starting in the summer. I'd like to have two Bachelor's.

Quite a bit; i can play mafia while doing it, and I work with a few cool guys. They relocated closer to my home after I came aboard, partly because of me; can't complain.

Uhh, Probably having the neighbors claim the public restroom as their personal restroom. That's still an ongoing battle since January. It's simultaneously the most hilarious and immature thing, and most difficult to deal with thing, ever.

Sadly, no.

I've tried to get Tyler interested in SFMafia; he plays Town of Salem, but isn't dedicated to Forum chat enough to do much more than a passing visit.

Uhh, IDK i've been outvoted. My Placement in the well has been entertaining though (Forgot the Weapons one bt that was 2nd or 3rd i forget);

98b54b29be.png

Sara dear,when will you accept my passion for you?

When you get that beard back

why do you and mei always torment me about the puff

would you make me part of your ideal (s)cumteam and why/why not

wich 2hu wud u fuk

We torment you because it tortures you ever so. If you weren't bugged by it; I'd lose interest fast!

I might/might not; it depends on how you're feeling. I don't like it when people sub out :(

The one that looks older than 20? idk wats a 2ho

Edited by Sara.

1) First and current impressions of Refa, in mafia and out.

2) First and current impressions of Prims, in mafia and out.

3) First and current impressions of SB, in mafia and out.

4) First and current impressions of BBM, in mafia and out.

5) First and current impressions of yourself, in mafia and out.

1: Refa's a chillax dude with neat interests and doesn't get butthurt ever. His mafia game is erratic, but he's always scum so it's ok. Would scumteam with/10. Would LP SNES games with/10

First impression: 5'10" White Arizona boy who played lots of Call of Duty but was never that good at it. That's why he plays mafia

2: prims is gay. I don't know him that well outside of mafia since he references Sengoku Rance and SRW and 2hu and I don't really know much about them, but IIRC he wants to be a teacher and that's cool. In mafia he's 2gud4me, but I can meta read him six ways to next Tuesday, so there's that

First impression: Not gay. Napoleon complex. Suave hair.

3: SB is like a lazy Refa who needs to do more LPs and finish them, and plays more Pokemon than anybody else in the army. Mafia wise, he's the Super Busser, so I don't like being his scumbuddy no lie since i'm not really one to bus

First Impression: Some silly shota who uses MSWord WordArt for his profile pics.

4: BBScum? fucking too smart for his own good. We joined mafia at the same time and he's way better than I am so little salty probably. Really laid back and smart guy, doesn't socialize much anymore though. I miss him

First Impression: Just some boob who'd be destined to be an intern for the rest of his life, that's good at FEdrafting

5: Myself? Really lame at mafia and EZ2REED. Outside of mafia, all dad-like and stuff, but probably pretty boring to anybody under the age of 23. That annoying guy who's like "Look my kid my kid" that Family Guy made a parody of. Also I don't have my moustache anymore so people are like "Wow you look like you're 22 and i'm ok with that

First Impression: Afrosamurai

unrelated: FMK BBM SB Prims

Feel My Key k

Did you read the thread where the quote in poly's SIG was posted? What do you think of that thread and what do you think of his sig?

I have sigs disabled because mobile view takes longer to load because of them. Can you not read my sig?

Did you test the thread where the quote in poly's SIG was posted? What do you think of that thread and what do you think of his sig?

that thread's dead now pls

They always work for me! I don't do reaction tests!

Besides, they usually accomplish something, even if it isn't their intended purpose. You can't tell me otherwise :D

Thoughts on OC games?

Thoughts on Maths?

What did you focus on in your education? Did you think you got a good education?

Are you employed? What do you work as?

Thoughts on South Park?

Thoughts on Lewis Carroll's works?

They always work for me! I don't do reaction tests!

Besides, they usually accomplish something, even if it isn't their intended purpose. You can't tell me otherwise :D

Like getting yoursef lynched :P:

If you had enough time, would you spam the thread worse than the current mafia game going on? :P:

Thoughts on OC games?

Thoughts on Maths?

What did you focus on in your education? Did you think you got a good education?

Are you employed? What do you work as?

Thoughts on South Park?

Thoughts on Lewis Carroll's works?

OC games. That's a toughie. I think they're fun, but I feel as though they're really cliquish, and it's always the same little groups of people talking to the same other little groups of peolpe (with the exception of a role-related reason for some communication bridges). I prefer wading through piles of posts in NoC than OC where 90% of the game happens behind your back and you don't even know about it, half because you aren't naturally in tune with certain people and half because people are so damn secretive that talk often becomes a "claimtome or i'm not talking to you", and that shit's boring. That's probably the foundation of why I fakeclaim as much as I do, just to get people to talk to me.

Math is fantastic and I love how practical Algebra is.

Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator, for Design purposes. I think I learned a lot more teaching myself as a hobbyist and through my job than through school. I learned about principles of effeciency and workplace management and such through classes, but the rest was just little things that I never really stubmled on, like Booklets in InDesign.

Yep! I work as a Software Designer (Web & Database Designer) for a company called Virtual Systems. Our software is like Quickbooks + Inventory Management and Staff/Time Management, for Print/Mail shops. It's kind of Niche, but we do pretty well. I just had my 1 year here on the 17th, actually. Before this, I was a restaurant manager at an Asian restaurant for 7 years and worked with my father in his machinery shop (family business). The flexibility helped with my parenting, but Lexi's old enough now that I can work well with a normal job and have nights back with her. Mostly HTML/CSS and SQL via microsoft Access, would be the best way to describe my demands.

South Park; I feel like it used to be quality, but either i've grown tired of it's humour, or it just feels too forced for me to really enjoy anymore.

I personally prefer Sylvie and Bruno to his other works, which I think puts me in the Minority. I dunno, I like underappreciated things. Everything he does makes between 0 and no sense, which is beautiful. I've never read the his work about the Snark though, I should get around to it one day.

Like getting yoursef lynched :P:

If you had enough time, would you spam the thread worse than the current mafia game going on? :P:

Rephrase? I'm not sure I understand (but I'll always spam)

Rephrase? I'm not sure I understand (but I'll always spam)

Nope, that answered the question.

What's the best possible D1 lynch, in your opinion?

not me Probably me, as I always get associations wherever I play

Or a hostile ITP lynch, because the ramifications for a scumhunting game delayed to D2 far outweigh the potential disasters caused by having an ITP frolic for nights to:

Prepare backups aka cult recruits which skew numbers faster than one might think

Net extra kills re: SK. I'd rather scumhunt than pray for crossfire

Prevent potential swingers from messing with the game and/or ending it early through side wincon ala Lyncher

That being said I think ITPs are the best ever and winning as an ITP is the most rock solid win and gee I wish I could do it one day

whoops forgot Void but that was nonhostile ITP aka targeted "Outlive X"

Edited by Sara.

Snike!Toonami was probably the closest thing to my dream!ITP (Killer, with a purpose behind killing). Where typical SKs just want to Boron their way through the game, Snike's kills all had value placed on them, giving him a goal to achieve. I find that Lyncher/Hunter ITPs are kind of lame because it's really easy for someone to just fuckup and get D1 lynched, screwing you over entirely.

Alternatively; Arsonist SK because unconventional kill methods and fuck you tracker

I don't really see you post a lot outside of mafia, so how did you first join SF? What's your favorite FE game and why?

Which is your favorite game with me and why?

For two years, I was pretty active in the GBA FE community. In fact, I first came here because of a PMU Run for FE11 which transitioned from Gamefaqs to here. I'm 99% sure that Horace was actually involved in that PMU. I ended up I think starting the fad of PMUs, and I eventually put out the Rate the Unit (RtU) thing which caught on. Nowadays people on SF are too dramatic to talk to, or I just talk to them on Skype.

Favorite game: FE7 FE4 and 5 don't feel like they play "right" to me, which entirely bias because it took me forever to figure out how to get the translation patches to work correctly, and they still make things look all funkydunky. FE1-3, I haven't ever gotten around to trying yet, though that amazing FE1 LP by whatshisname makes me want to play just so I can hope to put a screenshotLP together that might compare to his

Personally, FE7 holds a place in my heart head as the introductory game for me into the Fire Emblem series. I spent a lot of time playing as efficiently as an uninformed teen could, and got those shiny green numbers that made me feel like I had achieved perfection. Canas and Florina stuck out to me as unique characters, and I really hadn't played another game with characterization and this type of playstyle. I've always been a pretty heavy practitioner of the older Shining Force games, so the resemblances were what sucked me in, but after playing everything from 6-13, I've just enjoyed the general balance that the game seems to have, and the lack of skills that the game tries to balance itself around.

FE6 doesn't come across as a game designed around balance. For a series which throws units at you left and right, it's not easy to burst through the game using units that the game hands you at the start, and that surprises me. I'd expect a FE game to reward the efforts of the earlier cast with higher growths, but trash like Ellen and Wolt just discouraged me from wanting to utilize so much of the cast. To beat the game feels good, but to just casually play it, I can't really enjoy it

FE8 feels too short, and the postgame makes me feel like I'm never quite there when it comes to maximizing efforts.

FE9 well, despite being a good game, was never a game I played on the console one that just seemed so much slower with the map animations and battle animations taking too long to practically play around, and Ike himself never really standing out to me as a character I could enjoy playing as.

FE10 was just poorly designed IMO, and initial playthroughs punishing me for not using certain characters, and using others, just seems unfair (I'm looking at you 3-13).

FE11 is a nice throwback, but the lack of characterization in pretty much any manner just seems like a waste, when the game threw so much onto the table in terms of unit customization. I also feel as though units get sandbagged even in easier modes (Dolph/Macellan please)

FE12...if it was a good game it would've been released stateside NA bias I didn't like the customization process for MU, I didn't like the Katarina subplot, and I didn't like the shuffling of units in early game just to lose them and get them back lategame. I know it's a remake, but it still felt pretty bland to me overall

FE13 was fun and all, but I view it more as the Final Fantasy 1 of Fire Emblem; the game intended to spark a new future in a series that could really go places. While I don't necessarily love its time travel based plot and easy overpowering of units, I did like the efforts put into the game design as a whole.

Favorite Game with you? Chilean Mafia, where you...you know

FakeClaim Mafia, where you scanned me as ITP immediately, and I ended up making it to the very end. It was probably the most thrilling game I'd ever played in, bar schoolteacher and FE11, simply because it was my first? time as ITP and CYOURE was miserable whoops bearclaw