Fire Emblem 11 Mafia - Game Over

SB.

you had the mass persuade that everyone assumed was instantly town

there are probably better examples (like BBM's role from the same game maybe) but it was the first thing that came to mind

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While Eury!fabricator didn't even cross my mind after Terra proved the rolecop result after N1 and I concede that that was entirely my bad, I don't really agree with "bad rolespec" with regards to J's hijack because what was wrong there wasn't "host meta" as much as it was broken game balance.

Despite town hijacker being able to redirect 2 different kills potentially they'd essentially be redirecting blindly until very late into game, while scum has an incredibly easier time to find the SK as informed minority + killing roles in comparison. Had Refa not tracked Rein N1, scum would've used Rein's kill every night without anybody being able to do anything about it as long as hijacker didn't claim, and that would've been the game.

Hey vhaltx jc what were your thoughts on going for townleader aside from me shoving it down your throat early game?

Edited by Sara.

and if town finds it as hijacker it turns into a fullvig

neither option was great and the scum!terrador option meant that town had no roles that could actually *block* kills at all.

and as far as scum knew after n1 rein was just self-watcher

Edited by SB.

My only experience was town of salem and I didn't know half of the roles or strategies that were implemented. My strategy of trying to get everyone to tell me their side of the story so I could find some sort of contradiction didn't help cause A) I took initiative way too late and B) the people i did talk to either didn't talk to me or gave me the same old information

also doesn't help that the last two people i FINALLY spoke to were the scum