Duelist Kingdom Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgive the noob question, but what's a Reflexive Cop do? Google searching 'reflexive' and 'reflexive rolecop' doesn't give me any results. Do they scan people who target them?

Yeah. I don't actually have a night action, but it's why I know Shin targeted me.

If someone is a doc/bodyguard, what we do is have them protect me and everyone else with a night action target me as well and I get reports on most of the game.

I guess we could massclaim tomorrow instead but this seems like the best way to break things.

I like SB's plan. While it assumes we have a Doc and scum doesn't have a Strong-kill, aside from those two contingencies it's basically GG.

Besides, I think half the game's already claimed/been outed anyway so it's not like we lose much regardless.

I considered making up some bullshit about being a reflexive doctor and how everyone should target me n1. It might've been a good thing I didn't in hindsight though because I probably would've lynched Baldrick for being a Sneak?

idk

I don't really think there is one.

I'm a bodyguard with a 1-shot BPV, but whether my BPV works depends on whether scum kills me directly or kills me by targeted my target. I don't want to out which one of the two would bypass my BPV for obvious reasons. But you get the idea.

also I'm an insomniac but can only talk in haikus lol QUALITY ROLE

Yeah, it is RD. SB, do you think Mitsuki is scum? I thought she was town based on that role, but with all of these investigative roles I don't even know anymore.

Oh, right, Hammerer stuff. I'll unvote too since it doesn't really add anything and actually is less helpful than good.

##Unvote

no he also has a scum roleblock

wow spoilers

real talk though scum has to have a roleblock, right? and it can't be mitsuki otherwise RD would've caught it.