All the Best Cowboys Have Daddy Issues

Dily

I noticed a theme-- it really sucks to be a father in Tellius. :lol:

There's lots of Daddy issues:

Ike/Mist: Greil stabbed his wife and, years later, got stabbed and died.

Rafiel/Leanne/Reyson: King Lorzeiah has been sick and bedridden for the last 20-some years. (And no art or thumbnail for the character tree! Damn them!)

Amy: Largo turned to stone!

Kurth/Almedha/Rajaion (children) Rajaion Jr. and Soren (grandchildren) : Dheginsea sided with Ashera's plan to destroy everything and start over, only to be killed by the squad his children and grandchildren joined.

Ena: Her grandfather, Nasir, joined Dheginsea and Ashera in their plot to destroy mankind.

Rajaion Jr.: After Impregnating Ena, Rajaion Sr. got kidnapped, warped, and then killed.

Lehran Jr: Lehran was forced to deny his child, wherein he attempted suicide. Later, he also wanted to destroy the world.

Sanaki/ Micaiah: Who the hell knows what happened to their father/ grandfather? The game just mentions the grandmother. Presumably, the parents and grandfather are dead.

Zelgius: Someone on his "father's side" was "with a Laguz"

Elincia: Ramon? Murdered!

Naesala: I'm not 100% sure about this one. The former king, his dad I presume, fell victim to the blood pact.

Ashnard/ Soren: Ashnard killed his daddy, and then Soren indirectly killed Daddy Ashnard. (he didn't put the sword through his head, but he sure as hell helped the process.)

Anyone else smell a theme here? ;)

geez that's a lot of dad issues. i never thought it would be so hard to be a father in the land of tellius. i sure cant think of anymore, i think theyve all been covered

Tauroneo's son in crippled, I think.

Yeah, he is. I suppose Tauroneo suffers just as much as his son since he probably put pressure on him to try to become a knight.

Anyway, I'd like to say once again that Marcia and Makalov's dad is probably still alive. Just throwing that out there...again.

Anyway, I'd like to say once again that Marcia and Makalov's dad is probably still alive. Just throwing that out there...again.

Not for long... >.> <.< *Calls Volke.*

At least the fathers of Tellius can be happy knowing their sons/daughters ended a war. Twice.

what about Volke? did he kill his dad? he is an assassin after all...

Volke's Dad: Volke! Why didnt you clean your room like I asked.

Kid Volke: 50,000

Volke's Dad: ...What?

Kid Volke: 50,000 for me to clean my room.

Volke's Dad: That's preposterous! Go to your room!

Kid Volke: LETHALITY!

...I could see it happening.

Volke's Dad: Volke! Why didnt you clean your room like I asked.

Kid Volke: 50,000

Volke's Dad: ...What?

Kid Volke: 50,000 for me to clean my room.

Volke's Dad: That's preposterous! Go to your room!

Kid Volke: LETHALITY!

...I could see it happening.

hahaha!!!! yeah i could see that happening, too.

then his mom and siblings he might have....

bullies at school would've been fun to watch him leathalize

hahaha!!!! yeah i could see that happening, too.

then his mom and siblings he might have....

bullies at school would've been fun to watch him leathalize

Umm... :unsure: I don't think Volke was BORN an assassin I mean he didn't pop out with a knife in his hand right? Maybe he had a fatherless childhood (like all the others in Tellius)

Umm... :unsure: I don't think Volke was BORN an assassin I mean he didn't pop out with a knife in his hand right? Maybe he had a fatherless childhood (like all the others in Tellius)

Heh, it was only a joke. Try not to take anything I say too seriously. :P Still, the fact that we know so little about the "Fireman" is what makes him so awesome. But it leaves room for all sorts of crazy theories. Perhaps he saw his father get killed by an assassin and thought, "Wow... That's awesome!" :blink:

Heh, it was only a joke. Try not to take anything I say too seriously. :P Still, the fact that we know so little about the "Fireman" is what makes him so awesome. But it leaves room for all sorts of crazy theories. Perhaps he saw his father get killed by an assassin and thought, "Wow... That's awesome!" :blink:

Ahahaha :lol: do they ever say why they call him the "fireman"