Trickster

It's gonna be a long wait for the localization.

I hope not, but expect it. :(

Already loved Magnolia since the secret movie in the first game. I like the slightly changed job designs and excited for Gunner. Hopefully "Winter" means this year for Japan.

I'm hyped!

Maybe Agnes time-travels to the future of another world for Tiz, or something? It definitely wouldn't be out-of-place, considering how the latter half of the first game ended up...

Is Agnés, like, 200 years old in this?

Because, you know...

[spoiler= end of Bravely Default]

Magnolia said they were living in another era...

Technically she said "you're lucky to live in the same era as me" or something like that, I think. It could just be a weird translation. I don't think there will be a huge time skip, maybe a few years at most...

So we finally got a trailer for Bravely Second:

Thoughts?

I saw this video and immediately got my hype up

Though the factor of the preview movie trailer shows that Ba'al will be mentioned somewhere

Or be the main villain, from the rumors of what I've heard

Hmm, the movie mentioned something about "a new world, a new [something]" and "trying to create a miracle" (my japanese is really really bad so i could only pick out a few words/phrases)

It looks like Agnes is trying to do something about Tiz dying???

Edited by CT075

i never got past ch. 7 (or 6, can't remember) because school, then i started to suck at the game when i picked it up again. despite how terrible the second half of this game is, regarding the story, the trailer has me hyped enough to complete it. instead of grinding and trying i'll probably just resort to cheap tactics to kill all the bosses.

Edited by Phoenix Wright

i never got past ch. 7 (or 6, can't remember) because school, then i started to suck at the game when i picked it up again. despite how terrible the second half of this game is, regarding the story, the trailer has me hyped enough to complete it. instead of grinding and trying i'll probably just resort to cheap tactics to kill all the bosses.

Doing the regular human bosses doesn't give experience(I think) so you have to rely on the crystal bosses

And the infinite bad ending exp

they give 999 job exp, which is pretty useful. i can't remember if they give me normal exp, though.

didn't realize i could get infinite bad ending exp. so the game just starts you back to before you break the last crystal? the save file doesn't say "epilogue" or anything like that?

they give 999 job exp, which is pretty useful. i can't remember if they give me normal exp, though.

didn't realize i could get infinite bad ending exp. so the game just starts you back to before you break the last crystal? the save file doesn't say "epilogue" or anything like that?

nope no normal exp

Basically yeah, the save file puts you where the giant chasm is in a sense

• 3 weeks later...

Looks great, I think Japan eShop will likely get an expanded version of that demo soon. I'm really hoping for an early 2015 release for us...

The music sounds ok but it's gotta be tough to follow Revo's amazing work on the first game. I like the asterisk battle theme and what is presumably the standard battle theme.

So we know Wizard, Tomahawk, and Gunner are new jobs so far. In the trailer Magnolia casts Flare as a red mage so it looks like old jobs will get some adjustments too. Can't wait to see more.

I think it's clear that Magnolia and the Three Musketeers, Yu, Jean and Nikolai, are going to be the playable characters.

In the official site there's some images of places in the new Luxendarc, plus some info about the cities and the characthers showed thus far.

One of the two cities showed seems to be the Capital of the Papacy of the Crystal Ortodoxy, and its main cathedral should be the place where the peace treaty with Eternia will be signed.

In the info about Agnés is written that she became Pope of the Ortodoxy after a dozen years, and she should be 32, given that is 20 in BD.

So it seems that Tiz took a long bath.

Mind that the official site is Japanese, so what I have written here may be wrong.