Ragefest 3: Douchey Today, Relieved Tomorrow

MarkyJoe1990

Nope. This is the player phase music for part 2.

And uh... since I'm concerned, I know the way he said it sounded mean, but Seph1212 doesn't mean any harm from what he said. Well, if he did, I hope you don't take too much offense from it.

FUCK! Ah, well... I can always replay it not blind. I'm a little hesitant about doing part 2 again, though.

It's fine, Trent does that to everyone. Or, so MageKnight404 tells me.

If you want me to avoid voice acting for the females, then I'll leave that to my sister, thechosenfurby. (And yes, she'll be commentating on the non-blind footage as well.) As for the males, I'll do their voices. (No promises on if they're good. But I can do a voice that's PERFECTLY FITTING FOR ONE CHARACTER.)

Is this agreeable?

Edited by Bladehero22

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen, Pat, if you ever listen to the advice of someone who's almost acquired 4000 subscribers on youtube, it's that you don't voice act. You just... don't. Few people can do it right, Mageknight being one of the rare people. Otherwise, it's really not a good idea.

Listen, Pat, if you ever listen to the advice of someone who's almost acquired 4000 subscribers on youtube, it's that you don't voice act. You just... don't. Few people can do it right, Mageknight being one of the rare people. Otherwise, it's really not a good idea.

Is my voice acting THAT bad?

Is my voice acting THAT bad?

Don't worry about the voice acting. Like I said before, I generally prefer that people don't voice act the characters.

It's nothing against you or anything. I just don't find voice acting interesting when it comes to LPs.

Edited by MarkyJoe1990

Few people can do it right, Mageknight being one of the rare people. Otherwise, it's really not a good idea.

Until Ray is able to make a female voice that isn't as horrid, i will have to politely disagree with this statement

Finally finished and uploaded the preview. I hope you like it.

UPDATE: I seem to have a problem. The game audio lags so much that it doesn't correspond with the video.

I don't want to say this, Marc... but...

I might have to start recording all over again.

Edited by Bladehero22

Finally finished and uploaded the preview. I hope you like it.

UPDATE: I seem to have a problem. The game audio lags so much that it doesn't correspond with the video.

I don't want to say this, Marc... but...

I might have to start recording all over again.

Well, let's look on the bright side. At least you'll get to hear the awesome new part 2 music in your next recording.

Just promise not to voice act please, and don't make references to me, especially the whole "MONEY IS IMPORTANT" meme.

Anyways, with that out of the way, I have some news regarding my Ragefest submission.

Because it's taking AstraLunaSol too long to make progress on my submission, I decided to ask him to let someone else do it instead. He was a good sport about it and agreed.

Now I just need to find someone to put in his place that can LP the submission in a reasonable amount of time, and isn't terrible at commentary.

Edited by MarkyJoe1990

again, i say, i have no recording function.

the only way i could really record it is if i got in a skype call with somebody (you, if you want to witness me flip tables) and shared screens with them

WELL my UPS patcher wont patch anything so im out of the picture

Edited by dandragon01

again, i say, i have no recording function.

the only way i could really record it is if i got in a skype call with somebody (you, if you want to witness me flip tables) and shared screens with them

If you want, I'll add you on skype and set you up with recording equipment.

Well, let's look on the bright side. At least you'll get to hear the awesome new part 2 music in your next recording.

Just promise not to voice act please, and don't make references to me, especially the whole "MONEY IS IMPORTANT" meme.

Anyways, with that out of the way, I have some news regarding my Ragefest submission.

Because it's taking AstraLunaSol too long to make progress on my submission, I decided to ask him to let someone else do it instead. He was a good sport about it and agreed.

Now I just need to find someone to put in his place that can LP the submission in a reasonable amount of time, and isn't terrible at commentary.

Like I said, I'm going to record all over again. But the problem is, my Camtasia 30-Day Trial ran out and I need to get another one.

And no, I'm not going to voice act in the submission. And as for the money meme, I wont do that since you told me not to do it anymore. And to tell the truth it's actually starting to get boring.

I'll have free time on weekends due to the fact that I have no school or homework on those days.

But do you want me to actually upload the footage once I'm done with it since Astra's not going to be doing it anymore?

Like I said, I'm going to record all over again. But the problem is, my Camtasia 30-Day Trial ran out and I need to get another one.

And no, I'm not going to voice act in the submission. And as for the money meme, I wont do that since you told me not to do it anymore. And to tell the truth it's actually starting to get boring.

I'll have free time on weekends due to the fact that I have no school or homework on those days.

But do you want me to actually upload the footage once I'm done with it since Astra's not going to be doing it anymore?

Yeah that's fine.

btw I'm still gonna do it, but i just need time with furet

which is like impossible right now lol

Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...

Welp.

There currently exists no good blind LP of my submission, so instead, I'm gonna post my playthrough of my submission, as well as Ephraim225's, since his is the only other good LP of the submission so far.

Neither of our runs are blind, however, Ephraim shows off most of (If not, all) the traps in his version while in mine, I perform a Low Turn Count run while showing off as much of the dialogue as I can, providing my personal insight and critique (When it comes to criticism, I take no prisoners. With my own work, this applies ESPECIALLY so).

For mine, only part 1 is up. Ephraim's playthrough is entirely finished.

My playthrough [part 1]:

Ephraim's:

Edited by MarkyJoe1990

• 1 month later...

It's sad to see this end. Oh well, it had to sooner or later.

Well, I will still LP people's hacks if they ask. This includes hacks designed to be a ragefest submission. Some people are working on follow ups to their Ragefest submissions, so it's possible I might make a "Ragefest Gaiden". Aside from that though, don't expect much from me with Fire Emblem anymore. I'm going to postpone my Fire Emblem 5 LP, and I'm convinced that I lack the commitment, talent, patience, and willingness to work with others to continue/resume work on my personal Fire Emblem hack, Fire Mumblem, or any other hack of mine for that matter.