Fire emblem rebalanced mods

Peter The Cool

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had enough people jump down my throat in skype chat to where I decided to double check.

6d0f3eb6ce.png

Typing in 160 into the luck growth and pressing enter makes it -96. It clearly works, excuse me. (That was sarcasm)

But seriously though, it turns negative. If that's called "working" then explain how it works.

P.S., I've never had any issues with values of 127 or lower, as anything below half of 255 works.

The growths are signed. You have to make them unsigned

I don't actually know because they're indistinguishable

If it really does mean -96 (I doubt it), it's as simple as changing an ldsb command to be ldrb when loading growths

Edited by CT075

was just about to say

since this is going nowhere, nice dyute avatar - FOR DEFYING LORD TATARA...... DIE

wXk2Icv.png

what picture is this from? I don't remember fe2 having gameboy/ds graphics like that.

what picture is this from? I don't remember fe2 having gameboy/ds graphics like that.

well I got it from pixiv, you'll need an account but here: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=27855746

the same person did a few others from fe2 if you look on their account.

it's nothing more than just pictures, I believe

Edited by Tryhard

I have Tethys set to growths in the 160-180 range and she works fine and gets +2 sometimes. I think bases are the ones that go negative, as I tried Demon King with way too much HP and...well, it didn't go well.

Edited by PKL

I have Tethys set to growths in the 160-180 range and she works fine and gets +2 sometimes. I think bases are the ones that go negative, as I tried Demon King with way too much HP and...well, it didn't go well.

Stats are signed, you can do what Cam said and change the associated ldsb instructions to ldrb to make them unsigned although I'm not sure why they're signed to begin with since theres no such thing as a negative stat and stats have their own caps well below 127

Edited by Brendor

if growths actually show manifest with +2 stats then there isn't an ldsb to fix and it's just the module having a wrong command

Edited by CT075

1. Why in the world are the growth rates linked to FE Wiki?

2. Is the only change to Seth?

1.copying error

2.Yes

So you're a troll, right?

Nope , but I made this in like 2 am.

Congrats, you've learned how to use nightmare. Seth would still be the best anyway, because lol fe8 difficulty.

Thank You!!!

Seth's stats are bad? wut.... he has a freaking 90% HP growth and a 50% Strength growth, with a not too shabby 45% speed. With amazing base stats, he can solo FE 8 already, why do you need to make him better? Also you're suggested stats are nerfing him more than his growths helping him...

Not his growth are good ,but with the "ok" stats is make him a ok unit.

Uh...congrats, I guess?

Uh...thank you, I guess?

OP under all the wit and sarcasm in this thread, the message trying to be conveyed is that Seth does not need to be powered up to be balance. He would need to be toned down, but a balance patch for FE8 with one character changed is unnecessary and no one will play it.