FE4 Ending Generator

Marthur

>Click Here<

Since the patch glitches after defeating the final boss, here's a badly coded application that should give you your ending.

This is based on Summerwolf's script which is *incomplete*.

So yeah, basically, just fill the form entirely (everything except the 'dead' column if a character has no lover [Oh and by the way, if you're wondering why one column asks you if the character is alive, and one other if it is dead, well, it's because I am a moron.])

The script might be incorrect. If you find something odd, please take a screenshot of the page, showing both the form and the text, and post it here.

If you want to submit a translation, please do so here as well. There's a Japanese script (which I hope is complete) here and here's a list of things that I know are still missing as well:

@ISAAC

Rodolbahn's conversations with Fee, Femina, Patty, Daisy, Nanna, Jeanne, Lynn, Leilia, Tinny, Linda if they are in love

If Dimuna is in love with Lynn/Leilia

Lakche / Radney if both Sksaha / Rodolbahn and her lover are dead.

Radney's conversations

If Mana has no lover

If Mana's lover is dead

If Shannan is dead and Skasaha is alive => Skasaha's conversation with Rana, Mana, Patty, Daisy, Nanna, Jeanne, Tinny, Linda if they are in love

If Shannan is dead => Rodolbahn's conversation

If Shannan is dead => Dimuna's conversation

If Shannan and Skasaha are dead => Lakche's conversation if she doesn't inherit her father's country

@THRACIA

Leaf's conversations with Tynny (no inheitance)/Linda if they are in love

Corpul/Sharlow's lover conversation with Tinny/Linda if Hannibal is dead.

Asaello's lover conversations with Rana/Mana (Daisy alive/dead.)

@AGUSTRIA

Ares' lover conversations with Lakche, Radney, Fee, Femina, Tinny, Linda

If Lynn/Leilia's lover is dead

Delmud's lover conversations with Tinny/linda

Jeanne's conversation if both her lover and Tristan are dead

If Ares is dead => Tristan's conversation

@JUNGBY

Faval's lover conversations with Lynn, Leilia, Tinny, Linda

If Rana's lover is dead and no inheritance

If Lester is dead => Rana with no lover

If Lester is dead => Rana with lover dead

Lester's lover conversations with Lakche, Radney, Tinny, Linda

If Faval and Patty are dead => Lester inherits Jungby

@DOZEL

Lex's son's lover conversations with Nanna, Jeanne, Tinny, Linda

If Lex's son is alive and Lex's daughter has no lover

Johan's lover conversations with Tinny, Linda

Johalvier's lover conversations with Nanna, Jeanne, Tinny, Linda

[spoiler=Done]

@VERDANE

Jamuka's son's lover conversations with Rana, Mana, Nanna, Jeanne

If Jamuka's daughter has no lover

@FREEGE

Arthur/Amid's lover conversations with Rana, Mana

@EDDA

Claude's son's with every female character except Fee, Femina

@VELTHOMER

Azel's son's lover conversations with Rana, Mana, Lakche, Radney, Lynn, Leilia, Nanna, Jeanne, Tinny, Linda

If Azel's daughter's lover is dead

If Azel's daughter inherits Velthomer

@CHALPHY

Oifaye's lover conversations with Tinny, Linda, Lynn, Leilia

@SILESIA

Sety/Hawk's lover conversations with Rana, Mana, Patty, Daisy, Tinny, Linda

Femina's conversations

Also, IIRC, DarkTwilkitri posted a line on FESS (I don't remember which version) about Tristan where he says he's Eve son. If someone can find it, I'll probably add this one as well.

And one last thing, I've made several assumptions when I wrote this:

First, when not mentionned, I assumed that the subs have the same lover conversations than their counterpart (which is obviously false for some of them)

The other one is Jungby's inheritance, which was brought to my attention by Cecil. My assumption was that since Bridgit is the older twin, Faval and Patty are the first in line, while Cecil thinks that the order might be Faval->Lester->Patty->Rana.

I'll obviously fix these if I get more informations.

Edited by Marthur

The other one is Jungby's inheritance, which was brought to my attention by Cecil. My assumption was that since Bridgit is the older twin, Faval and Patty are the first in line, while Cecil thinks that the order might be Faval->Lester->Patty->Rana.

I'll obviously fix these if I get more informations.

Well; I just checked this; the only file I could find was with Aideen/Midir and Briggid/Dew; so I had to kill off Faval first; but Patty did get Jungby.

So yeah; I was wrong; sorry~=(

Um, for some reason, I can't pair Patty and Corple. >_>

I'll look and see if there are any other problems. The siblings thing works though, so you can't pair siblings.

I just checked this; Patty can be paired with Corple; but Corple CAN'T be paired with Patty. What's...worse/better (fill in); you CAN pair Corple with Lynn (but can't pair Lynn with Corple)

Edited by Cecil

I just checked this; Patty can be paired with Corple; but Corple CAN'T be paired with Patty. What's...worse/better (fill in); you CAN pair Corple with Lynn (but can't pair Lynn with Corple)

Durrr, I always mistake Patty and Lynn. Always. It's fixed now.

Marthur, do you have an idea of what are the missing parts in this whole mess that's this ending ? If there aren't too much of them, I could give a try at translating them, for completeness' sake.

EDIT : Never mind, read your first post throughoutly. I'll get a check at the Japanese script and see what I can do.

-----------

EDIT 2 : Okay, just checked Oifaye for starters. Summerwolf translated both variations of his ending with a girl, seeing the Japanese script. The Japanese script says that :

* Ending listed as Fee/Patty's in Summerwolf's script, is also the same for : Lynn / Femina / Daisy.

* Ending listed as Lakche/Rana/Nanna in SW's script, is also the same for : Mana / Janne / Linda.

No mention of Tinny in either Endings in the Japanese script.

For the Fee/Patty/Lynn variation, I would translate the "Mmm" at the 3rd line as "Yup" instead, as in the Japanese script, mild-mannered girls (Rana, Nanna) used "Hai" (Yes), while spunkier girls (Patty, Lynn) used "Un". The spunkier girls have a slighty more casual speech pattern, which was well translated in the "Please leave Sir Oifaye to me" / "Please entrust Sir Oifaye to me" line.

---------------------

EDIT 3 :

Modified the Claude's son lover Fee and Femina version translation, and translated the rest of his potential lovers' lines.

1st variation : Fee / Patty / Lynn / Femina / Daisy / Leilia

Lover :

I'm going to help the orphans.

I'll become a mother to those children, and do my best to raise them splendidly.

Claude's son :

It is all right, [Lover]... ?

Lover :

Don't worry.

You know me, if the time to do something comes, I’ll see it through, so don't worry !

2nd variation : Rana / Lakche / Nanna / Tinny / Mana / Radney / Janne / Linda

(Rana / Nanna / Mana / Janne)

Sire [Claude's son], I'll help out the orphans.

I'll become a mother to those children, and do my best to raise them splendidly.

(Lakche / Radney)

[Claude's son], leave the children to me.

(Tinny / Linda)

I'll help out the orphans.

Claude's son :

[Lover]...

(Rana / Mana)

Don't worry...

I consider those children as if they were my own.

(Lakche / Radney)

Hee hee, don't worry,

I consider those orphans as if they were my own children !

(Nanna / Tinny / Janne / Linda)

[Claude's son], don't worry.

I consider those children as if they were my own.

-----------------

EDIT 4 :

Agustria saga now.

1) Ares' lovers lines :

Summerwolf translated two of the three variations, the Lynn/Patty one, and the Nanna/Rana one.

* Other girls sharing the Patty/Lynn one : Fee / Femina / Daisy / Leilia

* Other girls sharing the Nanna/Rana one : Tinny / Mana / Janne / Linda

Summie made a mistake for Ares' last line : both variations get the same line. So correct both of them as :

"Heh heh... You're right. If I’m with you, I feel like I can do anything."

There's a 3rd variation. Here's the Lakche / Radney specific one :

Aless :

And for that, [charname], your strength is necessary, too. Please help me do this.

Lakche / Radney :

Hm-hm, of course.

I will also help to rebuild Agustria.

Let’s help all those people who lost their homes in the war, the children, the aged. We’ll creat a country where they can all live their lives in peace.

Aless :

Heh heh... You're right. If I’m with you, I feel like I can do anything.

2) Lynn and Leilia's lover dead script :

Lynn version

Celice :

Lynn, you...

Lynn :

I don’t have a home to return to, and [Lover] is dead too, so I’m going to Agustria…

Celice :

I see...but cheer up a little.

Good things will happen to you for sure.

Lynn :

Yup, I still have my dancing, after all.

I’ve always been alone.

So from now on, I’ll just continue to live my life out alone.

Celice :

Lynn...

Leilia version

Celice :

Leilia, you...

Lynn :

I don’t have a home to return to, and Sire [Lover] is dead, so I'm planning to go to Agustria…

Celice :

I see...but cheer up a little.

Somebody wonderful’s going to discover how lovely you are, Leilia.

Lynn :

Hee hee, Lord Celice...

You’re trying to make me feel better.

But really, it’s fine this way.

I still have my dancing, after all…

I’ve always been alone.

So from now on, I’ll just continue to live my life out alone.

Celice :

Leilia...

3) Delmudd's lovers

The Japanese script don't make mention of Tinny and Linda.

Mana goes with the Rana/Lakche section of Summie's script, and Femina to the Fee/Patty/Lynn one. No mention of Leilia in the JPN script.

I'm noticing that Tristan's lovers have different scripts than Delmudd's. Will get a shot at translating them.

Okay, here are those convos :

Rana / Lakche / Mana / Radney / Linda

Celice :

You should go with Tristan too.

I can't separate the two of you.

Lover :

Eh ? So you knew about us, Sire Celice... ?

Celice :

I could tell it just by watching you two.

I wish you every happiness, [Lover].

Lover :

Yes ! Thank you very much !

Fee / Patty / Lynn / Femina / Daisy / Leilia

Celice :

You should go with Tristan too.

I can't separate the two of you.

Lover :

Eeeeeh ?! Sire Celice, so you knew about us !

Kyaaa, I'm so embarassed !!

Celice :

Heh heh,

I could tell it just by watching you two.

I wish you every happiness, [Lover].

Lover :

Yes ! Thank you very much !!!

4) Janne's convos :

No lover

Janne :

Sire Celice, I’ll be going to Agustria with my brother.

Celice :

So you're not returning to Lenster, Janne...

Janne :

No, my lord.... Lenster...left no regrets for me anymore…

Celice :

I see... Janne, take care of yourself. Take care of your own happiness.

Janne :

Yes, and you too, Sire Celice...

Lover dead

Janne :

Lord Celice, I’ll be going to Agustria, too.

Even if I’ll never be able to forget [lover], I won’t cry. I’ll never cry.

Celice :

I understand. No matter how much it hurts, you don’t have a choice to make about it.

Please cheer up, Nanna. I'd like you to find a new life at Agustria.

Janne :

Yes, Sire Celice.

No lover and Tristan dead

Janne :

Sire Celice, I'll be going to Agustria, too.

Celice :

Is that so, Janne ?

Ah... I see, you and your brother come from Agustria, am I right ?

Janne :

Yes, our father was a knight of Nodion.

He seems to have died in the battlefield, serving Princess Lachesis.

His name was Eve.

Celice :

I see, you've lost your parents in a previous battle, and now you've even lost your brother, Tristan...

I feel so sorry for you...

Janne :

You shouldn't, Sire Celice, it's alright.

But I have just a single favor to ask of you.

I beg of you, please create a world without war...

Only you can do this, Sire Celice.

5) Tristan's convo if Ares is dead :

Celice :

Tristan, I have to apologize, but I want you to go to Agustria.

The royal family of Agustria has perished, and that country is engulfed in the flames of war.

I intend to go there sooner or later, but until then I'd like you to protect it.

Tristan :

Yes sir ! If that's the order of his Majesty !

Okay, stopping there for tonight. I'll see some more tomorrow.

Also, IIRC, DarkTwilkitri posted a line on FESS (I don't remember which version) about Tristan where he says he's Eve son. If someone can find it, I'll probably add this one as well.

I checked throughoutly both of Tristan's and Janne's Epilogue Convos, and it's Janne who says they are the children of Eve, not Tristan. She's also the only one of the two to reveal this info. You can find the translation of her convo about Eve above.

Edited by AceNoctali

Updated with AceNoctali's translations.

I checked throughoutly both of Tristan's and Janne's Epilogue Convos, and it's Janne who says they are the children of Eve, not Tristan. She's also the only one of the two to reveal this info. You can find the translation of her convo about Eve above.

I couldn't remember who was the one saying it. It was a long time ago since I saw that quote. : /

I couldn't remember who was the one saying it. It was a long time ago since I saw that quote. : /

Don't worry, I wasn't saying that as a reproach. It was merely me being as scurpulously detailed as ever. XD

I see that in the Agustria part, you lack Janne's convos if both her lover and Tristan are dead.

The Japanese script at the JPN webpage doesn't have such a script, so my guess is that in this case, the No Lover and Tristan script is used there.

Okay, just checked Silesia.

Nothing special to note here. Summie has already translated everything you need :

* Femina uses the exact same scripts as Fee (just replace "Fee" by "Femina" in each case ;

* Both of Sety's lover scripts are translated, just add Patty and Daisy in the Lynn script ; and add Rana / Mana / Radney / Janne / Linda to Lakche and Nanna's script (no mention of Tinny in the JPN script, but my guess is that she goes in the same one as Linda's)

Just a slight change in her translation I recommend : In the Sety's Lover scripts, you should change the "Ehhh," of the lovers (in the second line of both scripts) to "hm-hm", or, if you prefer, "yes" (I'd recommend "hm-hm", though). "Ehhh" for a translation of the affirmative word ええ (ee) just doesn't cut it.

--------------

EDIT : Checked Freege too.

Rana's convo if she's Arthur/Amid's lover is the same as Lakche (and Radney). No mention of Mana, but my guess is she's in the same case as Rana.

And for Tinny and Linda, remember they are Arthur and Amid's sisters. :P

Also, a few other girls share the same lover script as the Fee/Lynn one. Those are : Patty, Femina, Daisy. (No mention of Leilia, but again, my guess is she goes in the same as Lynn)

Edited by AceNoctali

I see that in the Agustria part, you lack Janne's convos if both her lover and Tristan are dead.

The Japanese script at the JPN webpage doesn't have such a script, so my guess is that in this case, the No Lover and Tristan script is used there.

Well, it's probably more or less the same, but usually, the girls have at least a line about their lover if dead, so...

Okay, just checked Silesia.

Nothing special to note here. Summie has already translated everything you need :

* Femina uses the exact same scripts as Fee (just replace "Fee" by "Femina" in each case ;

* Both of Sety's lover scripts are translated, just add Patty and Daisy in the Lynn script ; and add Rana / Mana / Radney / Janne / Linda to Lakche and Nanna's script (no mention of Tinny in the JPN script, but my guess is that she goes in the same one as Linda's)

Just a slight change in her translation I recommend : In the Sety's Lover scripts, you should change the "Ehhh," of the lovers (in the second line of both scripts) to "hm-hm", or, if you prefer, "yes" (I'd recommend "hm-hm", though). "Ehhh" for a translation of the affirmative word ええ (ee) just doesn't cut it.

EDIT : Checked Freege too.

Rana's convo if she's Arthur/Amid's lover is the same as Lakche (and Radney). No mention of Mana, but my guess is she's in the same case as Rana.

Noted.

And for Tinny and Linda, remember they are Arthur and Amid's sisters. :P

Huh? Did I forgot something about them or something? :unsure:

Oh, I see now. Copy/paste gone wrong. :facepalm:

Edited by Marthur

Oh, I see now. Copy/paste gone wrong. :facepalm:

Ha ha, it happens sometime. XD

A last one for tonight : Checked Verdane.

1) Regarding Jamuka's son lover convos, Rana, Mana, Nanna, and Janne all share the same convo as Tinny.

2) Summie made an overtranslation (surtraduction) in Lakche's script regarding the "I'd rather fall on my sword than let you go alone !" (she actually says "There's no way I'll let you go alone !"), but I'd suggest to let this one slide, as this overtranslation Summie did fits Lakche's personnality like a glove. :P Just telling this one for the trivia.

3) Here is my translation of the script of Jamuka's daughter, if she doesn't have a lover :

Jamuka's daughter :

Lord Celice, I’m going to Verdane together with [Jamuka's son].

Celice :

I see, so you too...

Jamuka's daughter :

Yes, I'll rebuild the land our father loved together with [Jamuka's son].

Bandits, take heed !

We'll drive you all out of our country !

Updated again adding AceNoctali's translations as well as fixing three issues I found:

First, Levin isn't supposed to say this line if everyone is dead excluding the characters staying at Barhara (Celice/Yuria/Celice's lover with no inheritance): "Levin : Well, well, everybody should be returning from the front lines soon. Celice, this is your first job as the new king. Say something to thank them for their efforts."

The two other things were Lakche and Nanna speaking while dead.

• 2 weeks later...

Back from my one-week holiday trip, where I had no access to Internet. And in full force ! :D Today I've checked and translated scripts for :

ISAAC SECTION

Dimna

(Summie made a mistake, if the Japanese site is to be believed : his convo changes don't depend of if Shannan is alive or not, but of Mana. All of his scripts are the same whether Shannan is alive or not)

(I've translated below all convos, without exception, listed in Dimna's page on the JPN site.)

1) Mana alive

Dimna :

Sir Celice...

Celice :

Dimna, you too are going to Isaac...

Dimna :

Yes, thank you for so many things.

Celice :

No no, I should be the one saying that.

Thank you.

Dimna :

Sir Celice, please take good care of yourself !

LOVER :

*** Lakche / Radney ***

Lover :

You're returning to Isaac, Dimna ?

Dimna :

Yes, that's my intention, but what about you, [Lover] ?

Lover :

Well... What shall I do, I wonder...

Dimna :

... I want you to come back with me.

Lover :

Why ?

Dimna :

Because I love you, of course !!

Lover :

Oh idiot, what stupid things are you saying !

But well, it's all right.

I'll go back with you.

*** Fee / Nanna / Femina / Daisy / Linda ***

Lover :

Dimna :

Hm-hm, that's my intention...

Lover :

Huuuum, is that so...

Dimna :

[Lover], I have a favor to ask of you.

I'd like you to come with me.

$$ If Lover is Fee / Nanna / Femina / Daisy : $$

Lover :

Eh, is it all right for you ? So you're willing to take me with you ?

$$ If Lover is Linda : $$

Lover :

Eh, is it all right for you ? You're willing to take me with you... ?

Dimna :

Indeed ! As long as it's fine with you.

2) Mana dead

Dimuna :

Lord Celice...

Celice :

Dimuna, you’re going to Isaac, too...

Dimuna :

Yes, sir. Thank you for so many things…

Celice :

I'm so sorry for what happened to Mana. Please forgive me...

Dimuna :

This is... my own fault.

Mana, she had, for you...

Celice :

Yes, I know...

Dimna, let's meet again. Some day, for sure...

Dimna :

Yes !

LOVER :

*** Lakche / Radney ***

Lover :

Dimna :

Yes, that's my intention, but what about you, [Lover] ?

Lover :

Well... What shall I do, I wonder...

Dimna :

... I want you to come back with me.

Lover :

By any chance, as a replacement for Mana ?

Dimna :

No, you're mistaken ! That's because I love you !!

Lover :

Oh idiot, what stupid things are you saying !

But well, it's all right.

I'll go back with you.

*** Fee / Patty / Daisy / Linda ***

Lover :

Dimna :

Hm-hm, that's my intention...

Lover :

Huuuum, is that so...

Dimna :

[Lover], I have a favor to ask of you.

I'd like you to come with me.

Lover :

By any chance, as a replacement for Mana ?

Dimna :

No, you're mistaken ! In fact, I'm in...

$$ If Lover is Fee / Daisy : $$

Lover :

Sorry, I understand.

I'm going to Isaac with you too.

$$ If Lover is Nanna / Linda : $$

Lover :

I'm sorry, I understand.

I'm going to Isaac with you too.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Skasaha

If Rana / Mana is his lover, and if Shannan is dead :

Lover :

Skasaha, you look so sad...

You still haven’t gotten over Lord Shanan’s death, have you?

Skasaha :

That’s impossible to do...

That man’s like a father to me and Lakche... How can he ever be forgotten... ?

Lover :

So... I can’t stay beside you then?

Skasaha :

Eh ? ...[Lover], are you serious ?

Lover :

Yes... if it’s all right with you, Skasaha...

========

(Fee and Lynn's script already translated by Summie also applies for : Patty / Nanna / Tinny)

========

-------------------------------------------------------------

Rodolbahn

If Shannan alive, shares the same Lover convos as Skasaha. No change in the script in the case Radney is dead.

SHANNAN DEAD

(No changes in the script if Radney is dead too)

Rodolbahn :

Lord Celice, I’m going back to my country. We have to protect Isaac in place of the late King Shannan.

Celice :

You're right, Rodolbahn. Now that King Shannan is deceased, the Royal Bloodline of Isaac has died out.

I will do anything in my power to help, but until then you'll have to protect Isaac.

Rodolbahn :

Yes, sir, on my life!

LOVER (Shannan dead)

*** Nanna / Janne ***

Lover :

Rodolbahn, you look so sad...

You still haven’t gotten over Lord Shanan’s death, have you?

Skasaha :

That’s impossible to do...

That man’s like a father to us... How can he ever be forgotten... ?

Lover :

So... I can’t stay beside you then?

Skasaha :

Eh ? ...[Lover], are you serious ?

Lover :

Yes... if it’s all right with you, Rodolbahn...

(Other girls have the same Lover convo with Rodolbahn as Skasaha)

-----------------------------------------------

Mana

NO LOVER (Same script whether Shannan is alive or not)

Mana :

Lord Celice, thank you for so many things.

Celice :

Mana... Even you...

Mana :

There's nowhere but Isaac where I can go back.

Together with my brother Dimna, we'll help rebuild Isaac.

Celice :

Mana...

LOVER DEAD (Same script whether Shannan is alive or not)

Mana :

Celice :

Mana... I'm sorry...

Mana :

Eh...... ?

Celice :

I've let [Lover] die...

But, I'm sure he's watching over you.

So, keep your spirits up.

Mana :

Yes, Lord Celice...

NO LOVER, DIMNA DEAD (Same script whether Shannan is alive or not)

Mana :

Celice :

Mana... Even you...

Mana :

There's nowhere but Isaac where I can go back.

It'll be lonely, but it can't be helped.

Celice :

Mana, I'm sorry...

------------------------------------

Lakche

DOESN'T GO TO HER FATHER'S COUNTRY / NO LOVER / SKASAHA DEAD

Lakche :

Lord Celice, I’ll be returning to my country with the King.

Celice :

It'll probably be lonely, but I'd like you to hang in there.

I'm sorry for Skasaha...

Lakche :

No, I think that's what my brother desired.

I think that... He must be proud...

Celice :

Lakche... Somewhere, someday, I have faith that we’ll see each other again.

Until then, take care of yourself...

DOESN'T GO TO HER FATHER'S COUNTRY / LOVER DEAD (correction of Summie's translation of the "In the case that her lover is dead" script) :

Lakche :

I’ll be returning to my country too, Lord Celice.

Celice :

What happened to [Lover] is so sad...

Please forgive me...

Lakche :

No, sir, the fault is my own. I couldn’t protect him... I... will never be be able to forget him til the day I die...

Celice :

Lakche... Somewhere, someday, I have faith that we’ll see each other again.

====================================

Marthur, if there's specific sections you need clarification for the Isaac part, just tell me. ;)

Edited by AceNoctali

Excellent! I punched in the the pairings and stuff from my first pt to test out and was able to read my Epilogue as originally intended. It'd be nice if someone one day added the Epilogue translated to the patch. But this is a nice substitute. I think I'll bookmark it!

Edited by El Rey León

Hmm. I didn't see any lines from Fee in the ending that I should have received. She was Azel's daughter and married to Skasaha, for whatever that's worth.

Out of curiosity, who was Skasaha's father ? Important to know, as it decides whether he goes to his father's land, or to Isaac if he doesn't inherit a land. Also, did Sety inherited Velthomer ?

Out of curiosity, who was Skasaha's father ? Important to know, as it decides whether he goes to his father's land, or to Isaac if he doesn't inherit a land. Also, did Sety inherited Velthomer ?

Ska's father was Holyn, so I'm pretty sure he goes to Isaac.

Sety did indeed take over Velthomer. I remember something about an 'Emblem of Flame' becoming a 'beacon for Justice', so yeah.

I just came back from a vacation as well.

Hmm. I didn't see any lines from Fee in the ending that I should have received. She was Azel's daughter and married to Skasaha, for whatever that's worth.

I just fixed this. One of the condition was messed up (I had the text appear only if Skasaha's lover was dead for some reason...)

Edited by Marthur

Marthur, if there's specific sections you need clarification for the Isaac part, just tell me. ;)

Isaac = chaos. I hope I didn't make any mistake, because I fear I might have gotten the order of the dialogues wrong. :/

Anyway, I'd just like to point I that I think I have no data on Radney (I forgot to put it on the list as well). Is there anything about her in the Japanese script?

Isaac = chaos. I hope I didn't make any mistake, because I fear I might have gotten the order of the dialogues wrong. :/

Anyway, I'd just like to point I that I think I have no data on Radney (I forgot to put it on the list as well). Is there anything about her in the Japanese script?

Yeah, I know. I hope everything's okay too, especially since I'm pretty bad at using your generator and thus can't do the checks 100%. :/

That said, something I noticed : regarding Mana, in the case Dimna AND her lover are dead, I see you programmed the generator to display the script she has when Dimna is dead and she has no Lover. Shouldn't the lover's death take precedence over Dimna's death, and thus in this case the Lover Dead script shouldn't be displayed instead ?

(Not sure myself though, I can't check myself on the real game due to having formatted my disc drive and not knowing where are my CD back-ups of my game saves. If someone could do it and post screenshots, that would help tremendously)

---------------------------

Regarding Radney, if the Japanese site is to be believed, she's rather simple, script-wise.

1°) She uses the same scripts as Lakche in those cases :

* She has no Lover

* Her Lover is dead

2°) In the case she doesn't have a lover, and Rodolbahn is dead, here's the script :

Radney :

I’ll be returning to my country with the king too, Lord Celice.

Celice :

What happened to Rodolbahn is so sad...

Please forgive me...

Radney :

Celice :

Radney... Somewhere, someday, I have faith that we’ll see each other again.

(The Japanese site notes that in this script, strangely, Radney says "with the king" even when Shannan is dead.)

On a personal side note, seeing all of Lakche and Radney's various lover lines in the Epilogue, I can't help but chuckle : "my, she's such a tsundere!" :P

Yeah, I know. I hope everything's okay too, especially since I'm pretty bad at using your generator and thus can't do the checks 100%. :/

That said, something I noticed : regarding Mana, in the case Dimna AND her lover are dead, I see you programmed the generator to display the script she has when Dimna is dead and she has no Lover. Shouldn't the lover's death take precedence over Dimna's death, and thus in this case the Lover Dead script shouldn't be displayed instead ?

(Not sure myself though, I can't check myself on the real game due to having formatted my disc drive and not knowing where are my CD back-ups of my game saves. If someone could do it and post screenshots, that would help tremendously)

---------------------------

Regarding Radney, if the Japanese site is to be believed, she's rather simple, script-wise.

1°) She uses the same scripts as Lakche in those cases :

* She has no Lover

* Her Lover is dead

2°) In the case she doesn't have a lover, and Rodolbahn is dead, here's the script :

Radney :

I’ll be returning to my country with the king too, Lord Celice.

Celice :

What happened to Rodolbahn is so sad...

Please forgive me...

Radney :

Celice :

Radney... Somewhere, someday, I have faith that we’ll see each other again.

(The Japanese site notes that in this script, strangely, Radney says "with the king" even when Shannan is dead.)

On a personal side note, seeing all of Lakche and Radney's various lover lines in the Epilogue, I can't help but chuckle : "my, she's such a tsundere!" :P

I added these.

Now I'm also wondering what happens when both Skasaha (Rodolbahn) and Lakche's (Radney) lover is dead.

Is she using the dialogue about Skasaha:

Lakche : Lord Celice, I’ll be returning to my country with the King.

Celice : It'll probably be lonely, but I'd like you to hang in there. I'm sorry for Skasaha...

Lakche : No, I think that's what my brother desired. I think that... He must be proud...

Celice : Lakche... Somewhere, someday, I have faith that we’ll see each other again. Until then, take care of yourself...

Or about her lover:

Lakche : I’ll be returning to my country too, Lord Celice.Celice : What happened to (lover) is so sad... Please forgive me...

Lakche : No, sir, the fault is my own. I couldn’t protect him... I... will never be be able to forget him til the day I die...

Celice : Lakche... Somewhere, someday, I have faith that we’ll see each other again. Until then, take care of yourself...

Or it might even be the first one edited with the lover? Something like:

Celice : It'll probably be lonely, but I'd like you to hang in there. I'm sorry for Skasaha and (lover)...

[spoiler=Tinny inherits both Freege and Edda]Celice : You’re inheriting Freege, Tinny...? I’m sorry. This probably reminds you of not so pleasant things...

Tinny : Mmm, it’s for my mother. It’s the only thing I know how to do, so I’m going to see it through. But, Lord Celice, can you please help me as I go along?

Celice : Ah, of course. I won’t let go of your hands as we go.

Johan : Your Majesty, thanks for everything.

Celice : Take good care of Dozel, Prince Johan.

Johan : Going home won’t exactly be a pleasant business, but I just have to atone for my father and my brother’s crime. I wonder if the people will ever be able to forgive me...

Celice : It’s because of you and your strength that we won this war the way we did. The people knows. And your kindness, too. Everybody knows.

Johan : Thank you, Your Majesty. If it’s at all possible, please forgive House Dozel for our wrongs.

Celice : Of course, Prince Johan. Please lend me your strength, for Grandbell’s sake and the world’s as well.

Johan : Of course, my lord. Our loyalty towards the throne will never falter for as long as eternity lasts. I swear this. I promise.

Lakche : Inspiring as usual, Johan. Well, you’re really good at this, huh?

Johan : Lakche, I...

Lakche : Hee hee, I know. I love you after all, Johan.

Johan : Aaah! Lakche, you’ve just made me the happiest man on earth!

Celice : Arthur, you’re going back to Edda?

Arthur : Yes, my lord. To fulfill my father Claude’s dying wishes, I’m going to bring Edda back to life.

Celice : There’s great strength in the Faith of Edda. No matter what, please bless us with your holy prayers, for Grandbell and for the world.

Arthur : Yes, my lord!

Celice : You’ll be going to Edda, too...

Tinny : Yes, sir. To Edda’s monastery, to mourn for those who have fallen...

Celice : I see, that’s just like you, Tinny. You have my gratitude...thank you.

Tinny : Take care of yourself, too, Lord Celice...

In game, she only goes to Freege. Arthur is alone at Edda.

[spoiler=I don't know if it was User Error]FE4EndingGenerator.png

Also, there's a ton of proof-reading and polishing that could be done that I might go through later, actually.

In game, she only goes to Freege. Arthur is alone at Edda.

This is fixed. Verdane/Dozel/Velthomer/Silesia had that same problem.

...And now I'm wondering if this should apply for Patty as well as Rana...but I'm not sure why I'm thinking this...?

...I'll just wait and see if I get reports about them.

Also, there's a ton of proof-reading and polishing that could be done that I might go through later, actually.

I'm sure there is. :(