Upgrade to 3.1.0

Jyosua

Similarly, I would like to talk about the idiotic notification count. You know that number on the far right of your thing in the top right? The one that's farther right than the number of unread PMs you have? The thing that's supposed to tell you how many notifications you have? Get rid of it. It serves absolutely no purpose.

I think in theory, there can now be new types of notifications, separate from unread PMs. (When someone replies to your status, approves a friend request, quotes your post, whatever else you tell it is okay to bug you about.)

Though, I will agree that in most cases the two numbers will be identical.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking of post count, it seems like the post count now includes FFtF. (Yes, even when it wasn't "visible", everyone could still figure out post counts if they knew where to click, so if we remove the thing that says postcounts you can still get it and it would include FFtF).

speaking of post count, it seems like the post count now includes FFtF. (Yes, even when it wasn't "visible", everyone could still figure out post counts if they knew where to click, so if we remove the thing that says postcounts you can still get it and it would include FFtF).

Huh?

The postcount displayed below the usernames only takes into account posts outside of FFtF, just like it did before it became hidden.

On the other hand, the overall postcount displayed in the member profile was always visible and has always shown the post count total.

It seems nothing has really changed, on that regard.

Huh?

The postcount displayed below the usernames only takes into account posts outside of FFtF, just like it did before it became hidden.

On the other hand, the overall postcount displayed in the member profile was always visible and has always shown the post count total.

It seems nothing has really changed, on that regard.

Okay, the one in the threads may be as before (oops). But the one in the member profile was not visible for a while. Ever since like 2 weeks after the last upgrade. I guess, though, once it goes away then the other numbers will be like before. I forgot to check out those other numbers, to be honest. I just looked at the ones in the member profile.