Rate the Unit, Day 24: L'Arachel

I actually like L'Arachel. I like her a lot ... which is weird, because I cannot stand Serra and from what I've read up about Clarine and her personality, I doubt I'd like her either.

However ... she has issues. She's the only troubadour in the game, but she may not be the only Valkyrie in the game (depending on what you promote Natasha into or if you're using her). L'Arachel will have a horse either way, so she could either become a Mage Knight for anima or Valkyrie and be locked to light. Her problem is coming in a little more than halfway through the game, underleveled. At level THREE. With D staves. This ... is not good. It doesn't matter how good your bases and growths are if you're not going to have the chance to use them due to coming in underleveled. :\

Still, she is one of the few mounted healers in the game, and the only one who starts off as a mounted healer. If convenient, at least she can rescue-drop and be a backup staffer if needed. I think that at least redeems her and makes her better than the likes of Amelia and Marisa.

5/10, although I feel as if it may be too high. But I think I can cut her a little slack since she's a mounted healer (your only one if Natasha, Lute, or Ewan don't promote) and can at least participate in rescue-drops and be a backup staff user.

L'Arachel...The loudmouth from Rausten,

Pros:

Horsie.

Good bases for her class.

Growths out the wazzwazz.

Hilarious (and good) supports.

Cons.

Bad base staff rank.

really low base level.

Takes forever to train.

I like L'Arachel. Shes hard to train and stuff. I like using her for Creature Campaign and sometimes in the main game for back up healing junk. I can see why people have a hard time with her.

4.5/10. By the time you get her, you got better healers. Or higher leveled ones. Bias rating 6/10 cuz i dig her.

I actually like L'Arachel. I like her a lot ... which is weird, because I cannot stand Serra and from what I've read up about Clarine and her personality, I doubt I'd like her either.

Same boat of loathing the other two. By way of explanation, L'Arachel has her heroine complex and is actually compassionate in a 'fuck the henchman let's save some shit' way. Clarine is a bitch, Serra is a kinda nuanced but still total bitch.

3/10. Being a troubadour is nice and all, but... she just comes too late, with bad rank and bases and base level. Still, at least she doesn't need to rely on terrible combat for her levels.

Same boat of loathing the other two. By way of explanation, L'Arachel has her heroine complex and is actually compassionate in a 'fuck the henchman let's save some shit' way. Clarine is a bitch, Serra is a kinda nuanced but still total bitch.

Yeah ... there's something about L'Arachel that makes me think that she's still not as stuck-up as Serra or Clarine, and that she genuinely cares more about people than the other two. Serra's "I'm the princess and I want people to serve me" attitude bothers me, especially since whether her parents are Etrurian lords or not Serra herself is a vassal to Ostia. Clarine just ... comes off as a spoiled brat who tosses around her family name everywhere and thinks that it entitles her to whatever she wants. At least L'Arachel is a full-on princess and future ruler of a country, so if she's spoiled it's more reasonable. Besides, even if her head is in the clouds, she does seem to truly want to help make Magvel better (despite her egocentric ways). So ... I guess that would explain why L'Arachel has a different "feel" than the other two.

L'archel that v=beast. apart from having the best support conversation in sacred stones, sexy and retarted. but apart from that she good growths and solid bases to work on. comes with a gem i think and a mend. She sexy and she knows it 7/10