Who plans to marry Nono?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't imagine any of the Laguz-type characters being weddable...no wait, that's the wrong word... Marryable? Doesn't seem right. ...Mariabel?

chara15.jpg

Besides, I think Donnie or Richt is probably the best choice maturity-wise to marry Nono. Myself, I'm going for Sariya - that is, if she doesn't turn out to be an evil traitor.

As for the product of a human and a Manakete/Taguel, I can only imagine it being a Branded. However, that would mean Velvet, Nono or Tiki would lose her transforming powers, wouldn't it? Another reason to think it won't be possible. Unless it turns out that Manaketes and Taguel aren't like Laguz at all.

ITT Ninjamonkey just made it to creeper tier.

Well, I don't agree but I can see where he's coming from. If age is the problem then actually being very old nulls it.

I personally don't buy it but hey.

I think I'm going to pick the ugliest character for my tactician, 'cause ugly people are in short supply in the Fire Emblem universe and they need love too. Also I want the most messed up looking kid possible because that would be funny and I am easily amused.

I really do hope that the kid's portrait is some sort of composite of mother and father. I would literally have every subsequent playthrough centered around a deliberate sabotage of the kid's looks with new and exciting combinations.

Edited by Duff Ostrich

I think I'm going to pick the ugliest character for my tactician, 'cause ugly people are in short supply in the Fire Emblem universe and they need love too. Also I want the most messed up looking kid possible because that would be funny and I am easily amused.

Soiree it is. :/

Pair off with Anna, if only to make Jake jealous. :D

so apparently, you can now talk about who you want to marry in a FE game without referring to a waifu

anyways, i dunno yet

Turns out that Nono can be married after all, and have CHILDREN. (Soso) IDK about you, but I find that kind of creepy. It would be like if Fa were to have children.

I just can't wrap my mind around a manakete who resembles a child can give birth. It's kind of.... weird. Silly me, why am I questioning FE logic? Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

This sure does bring memories of certain DewXLachesis convo...

Im not sure if Lachesis looking like 14ish year old or Dew's shotapowers creeped me more

Actually, isn't Dew around 13, and Lachesis around 14? If so, that's not creepy. However, Dew X Brigid or any other woman who's 5+ years older than him is creepy.

I might be wrong though. I keep giving characters ages according to what they say in the manga, because majority of the times, they're right.

laugh.gif

Shota is not as creepy as loli since the shota is not the one getting pregnant. I don't normally mind loli and shota, but the lolis getting pregnant crosses my squick line.

I'm no prude either

just seems a little weird to have the relationships, taboo as they are, be focused on having kid.

and it does suck that there's no gay option lol

You'd think you could just adopt a war orphan or something lol

Edited by StrategistPockystix

I refuse to have my unit be a paedophile. Case closed.

You don't need to. Force someone else to. You can never have enough dragons. Force a man to be a pedophile for the sake of your army! If you want a manakete Mark there's always Tiki~