Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

And now we return ... to the character hub of all character hubs, Weyland's Estate ...

Okay, so there are a couple buses worth of PCs and NPCs at Weyland's estate right now, so in order to save myself some severe headaches, I'm compiling a barely legible list of Phee!(N)PCs that are currently present at the estate (as of the end of the TS in Nine). I'm confident not every single named NPC that should be on this list is (lost some old notes), but I covered enough relevant ones to be comfortable. Also note that some characters just plain aren't here, right now (Eg: Craig, Volya, etc). Any character with a question mark next to their name is somewhere on the property, but their exact whereabouts are currently unknown. This list won't be updated with events in the RP, so don't refer back to it in a month unless you're looking for something relevant that happened a month ago, etc.

Weyland & Employees:

Weyland (Weyland's Study) | Anna (Weyland's Study) | Ernesta (Weyland's Study) | Raphael (Weyland's Workshop) | Gabriella (Kitchen) | Rebecca (Dining Hall) | Carola (Guest Wing) | Tamara (Library) | Tilly (Guest Wing) | Erica (Kitchen) | Johnny (Kitchen) | Evert (Training Room) | Mark (Training Room) | Suzume (Training Field) | Leo (Training Field) | Vivian (Training Field) | Generic Maid*20 ? | Generic Guard*30 (All over the place)

Affiliates:

Raquel (Dining Hall) | Jethro (Kitchen) | Steinn (His Guest Room) | Chie (Weyland's workshop) | Gabriel (Basement) | Reign (Weyland's Workshop) | Zachary (Library) | The Boss (Infirmary) | James (Infirmary) | Tonya (Lane) | Lilith ? | Alexis (Infirmary) | Chip (Dining Hall) | Sirius (Dining Hall)

Prisoners/Weirdos:

Sardis (Guest Wing) | Silvia (Guest Wing) | Colin (Guest Wing) | Zerachiel (Basement: Lockup) | Lucille (Basement: Lockup) | Valencia/Beatrix/Regula (Basement) | Lois (Infirmary)

Disciples of Thanatos:

Burke ? | Dominik (Dining Hall) | Cassandra (Dining Hall) | Naomi ? | Perugia (Training Room) | Road ?

Edited by Phoenix

.......... OKAY yeah, that's a giant TS that I'm not getting through tonight, and probably not in one sitting. Also, heh, wow, yeah, the (N)PC is helpful, even though I haven't begun yet. It's so neat and organized. :)

Edit: I got through that giant TS tonight in one sitting. ...

Edited by Mercakete

So it turns out I didn't proofread closely enough and missed an entire segment during the ts lol It was still saved in Google Drive so I added it in a couple of minutes ago. It's "A New Reality". You'll find it right after the Reina segment? Should help explain why the Hydra segment starts the way it does. Now actual sleep.

• 3 weeks later...

Some news:

I'm currently working on a 'characters' section on the google site. At first it was just going to contain the PCs and any overall 'relevant' NPCs, but not being sure how much space I wanted to set aside for this, and not really knowing where to draw the line on actual entries (we've had a lot of characters over the years, too), I decided to just go full wikia and add a bunch in one go. The current entries are listed in alphabetical order (I'll correct ordering mistakes as I find them), but I'm going to take it one step further than just a list. I'm going to set up profiles to go along with the list. There are too many characters and too little information on most of them to make individual pages practical. More details in the actual update post. For now I think a 'one page per letter' approach is a good one.

You can find the actual update post here, and the list itself here.

Unrelated: Always make sure your laptop is properly plugged in. It cut off while I was writing this and gave me quite the scare lol

EDIT:

Added the links for all the categories. Decided to put in the groundwork now and worry about the actual profiles later. With that ... I crash.

Edited by Phoenix

• 3 weeks later...

Another random project comes to fruition~

The Weyland Estate:

Team Valcyn and Team Sanctuary will have 'home bases' going forward, like I noted before, and to help us get the most out of these home bases, I've decided to create maps of the Weyland Estate and the Kurosaki Inn. For now I've just been working on the former, and it's close enough to completion for me to not feel embarrassed sharing it with everyone. You can find the update post on the google site here.

As characters claim rooms and those who already had them are made known to me, the notes will be updated. Note that furniture can also change based on what characters do or have done in the past (EG: Susume's Room)

• 2 weeks later...

Okay since I'm more or less out of time to get any finer details down, here are some helpful links:

Overhead Views: This is something I may do a lot more often for things like local maps. There's no legend because this one's pretty easy to figure out. Same with the Basilisk (though it closely follows the Weyland Estate legend). Overhead Views: The Battle of Urquium

The Basilisk: The only interior sections that are detailed here are the anima turrets, so if characters need to go exploring other areas for now, try to keep it vague. The King Lizard

But wait, there's more! A bonus ... since I can't think of anything else to tweak on it: The DarkLighter Idolus (A.K.A. The Deadly Dandelion)

Emi Maru coming soon (eventually).

• 2 weeks later...

Not really. Jam's using weak spells and not combat spells so she should be fine for a good while. Compare a cigarette lighter to a flamethrower to get the idea.

Quick note. I'm going to do a very small TS in Fight to move things up a bit. Everything relevant to the cannons will be explained in the summary. Some PC actions will be hinted at if not outright stated. If you feel these actions aren't IC for whatever reason, let me know and I'll make some adjustments once the actions are clarified. Don't worry about the inconvenience.

I'm probably going to TS Nine to dinner too, soon, though not tonight.