[fe4] tag team v

General Horace

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you have the common sense to realise that some of them are meaningless and your logic is flawed.

Actually, I don't think he's got that. Nvm

this really convinces me

you didn't even start two of them dude, and you only played one chapter of two more and you've finished a total of ZERO

I'm sorry if I'm coming across as a douchebag, but man, just saying they don't mean anything doesn't work. What if you don't end up finishing this one and your partner never even gets to play?

I hope you have the common sense to realise that some of them are meaningless and your logic is flawed.

Actually, I don't think he's got that. Nvm

I hope you have the common sense to realize that I don't give a fuck why you didn't finish the drafts, only that you didn't.

Actually, nevermind, you don't seem to have that much.

I hope you have the common sense to realize that I don't give a fuck why you didn't finish the drafts, only that you didn't.

Actually, nevermind, you don't seem to have that much.

Not that I care about it, since you're just another folk.

Well Horace, if I finish the recent drafts I'm in (the ones that aren't Darros' Pair Draft, Aideen's and some really old drafts that date to December) are you going to consider me joining drafts in the future? If this doesn't convince you, then I'll try to finish them all.

Eh, what the hell. I want in, and I WILL FINISH IT BECAUSE I AM NOT RAPIER, I WILL NOT LET THESE PEOPLE DOWN WITH THIS.

So long as I get Gen II and the partner drafts

I was just iffy on letting you join this one here because you have a partner and all, and if your partner wanted to do gen2, they'd be counting on you to finish, and looking at your past record, it was none to promising.

If you finish some of them at least, i'd for sure allow you entrance in the future. 0 for 6 is just a little too extreme IMO.

EDIT - 13th thats terrible reasoning, and i'm gonna have to think about it... you have only one unfinished fe4 draft but a lot of others...

EDIT2 - Rapier and 13th, if you guys want to join, partner together. You both have a history of not finishing stuff so let this be a test. If no activity is shown in 2 weeks after drafting is finished, feel free to banish your partner

Edited by General Horace

Yay. Let's do this, 13th! I know that when inactives mix, they become active, it's just like multiplying minus for minus! We'll fail terribly, however.

Do you want to play Gen 2? Or do you prefer Gen 1? I'd rather play Gen 1 but I don't mind playing the other.

I'm going to do something that I'll regret later...

Sorry Integ!

Laylea.

what's to regret? Laylea'll shave more turns than lolsety probably.