Genealogy of Tordo?

Sage Feinschmecker

• 6 years later...
On 1/14/2015 at 6:19 PM, Celice said:

https://www.mediafire.com/?9p90d6gtx5kq2bd

Let me know if it works 🙂

You can always follow the uploader for new content, but it can be pretty slow or out of the loop at times,

http://ux.getuploader.com/FE4/

I think Genealogy of Ulir is the most recent of the Genealogy projects to be worked on.

Hey Celice, I've been looking around these old forums because I've been interested in these hacks ever since I heard them in a throwaway quote in an FED video. I saw your name come up a few times in these forums so I thought I'd ask you. I know it must be weird getting a random reply 6 years later, but is there anyway to find the files now, and have their been any further developments? Also, I know this original thread predated project Naga's completion, so are there any translation options?

On 3/30/2021 at 6:23 PM, Sir Sexington said:

Hey Celice, I've been looking around these old forums because I've been interested in these hacks ever since I heard them in a throwaway quote in an FED video. I saw your name come up a few times in these forums so I thought I'd ask you. I know it must be weird getting a random reply 6 years later, but is there anyway to find the files now, and have their been any further developments? Also, I know this original thread predated project Naga's completion, so are there any translation options?

While not the person you are asking i have a dropbox link with ''Genealogy of x'' hacks. Hopefully that helps!

Edited by Shrimperor

• 6 months later...