Pokemon Adventures R/B/G/Y Mafia

BBM

So Prims is impatient, so I'm putting the signups up now. The game won't actually start until Thursday evening. I already have a bunch of people who signed up prior to the game, but there are still a few spots open, and at least two people are unsure if they'll be able to make their commitment, so they might drop out of the pre-signed up list. Even after spots fill up, you can sign-up and be put on subs, so yeah. Everyone who's pre-signed up needs to confirm they're still in.

The rules are fairly standard. The ones to note are the bolded ones.

Rules, most definitely not CPed from other games:

1. Day phases are 72 hours long, and Night phases are 24 hours long. The game will start on D1.

2. I'm the mod and my word is final. Don't do anything that you expect will annoy me, even if it's not in the rules. This includes looking for loopholes. If you're modkilled, you lose unless I feel like giving you grace due to the circumstances.

3. Trying to modkill yourself tactically will result in me making sure your faction being worse off than it was before you did so, so don't do it.

4. No Outside Contact, keep the talking to the game thread unless your role allows otherwise.

5. Don't directly intefere with the game if you're dead or not playing - if you're going to talk to other players or post in-thread I expect everything you say to have no game relevance whatsoever.

6. Don't directly quote communications with the mod unless given permission. This includes your Role PM.

7. If you expect to be away for more than 24 hours, please notify me. Going for 24 hours without a post during the Day will result in a prod. Going for 48 hours without a post will result in a forced sub, or if there are no subs left, a modkill.

8. Don't screenshot things.

9. Don't edit your posts.

10. To hammer at deadline, a person must have more than 1/3rd of all possible votes. If this is not met, it will result in a universal loss the first time. If a person reaches more than 1/2 of all possible votes, they will be lynched instantly and the phase will end. If I or one of the IOs is not there to end the phase, stop talking until we can.

11. Don't talk at night unless your role allows you to do so.

12. Have good integrity. This includes not being a dick.

13. Play to win.

14. You may not post your role PM, but you can claim your role, character, and flavour. Please do not attempt to scumhunt off this though.

15. If there is a tie in votes at phase end, there will be a No Lynch.

16. Unless your role PM specifies otherwise, assume that you may not self-target.

Alive:

10. MancerNecro: Lt. Surge, Team Rocket Kidnapper, survived

11. Boron: Sabrina, Team Rocket Rolecop, survived

Dead:

2. Scorri: Erika, League Hooker, buried by rocks Night 1

4. NekoRex CT075: Brock, League Voyeur, lynched Day 2

12. Baldrick: Daisy Oak, League Two-Shot Kill Checker, buried under collapsing house Night 2

13. Shinori: Bill, League Role Swapper, mind destroyed Night 2

6. Strawman: Giovanni, Team Rocket Bulletproof Godfather Hitman, chased Mew off cliff Day 3

7. JBCWK: Pokemon Fan Club President, League Non-Consecutive Night Watcher, lynched Day 3

1. Kay: Blaine, League Informed Neighborizing Permanent Kidnapping Janitor Psychiatrist Delayed Coroner Non-Consecutive Night Vigilante, ripped into pieces Night 3

8. Paperblade: Mewtwo, Independent Compulsive Janitor Safeguard Wolf Assassin -> League Permanently Kidnapped Non-Consecutive Night Vigilante Neighbour, ripped into pieces Night 3

14. j00: Blue, League Jack of all Trades, lynched Day 4

3. Elieson: Professor Oak, League Governor, ripped into Pieces Night 4

5. Helios: Red, League Pokemon Trainer, endgamed Day 5

9. Wren Iris SB: Nurse Joy, League Even-Night Doctor, endgamed Day 5

Subs:

Rapier

Marth

Cam

Iris

IOs/co-mods/reviewers/cool dudes who doesn't afraid of initially pretty imbalanced set-ups:

Manix

Prims

Rein

Day 1

Night 1

Day 2

Night 2

Day 3

Day 3 Modkill

Night 3

Day 4

Edited by Thomas Raith

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, Baldrick got the last spot, but people are prooobably going to drop out before the game even starts, and more will probably drop out after it starts, so other people can and should still sign up.

I can give Shinori my spot because honestly I don't feel in it. Arguing with people depletes my energy after a while and PoT actually killed a lot of my mood for mafia lol. UNLESS there are roles with post restrictions in this game!!! but if not then ehh I'm sorry it might be best I sit out

YOU MISSED MINE.

(but that's okay, I forgive you)

i didn't realize it had post restrictions in it........ and no one told me

Oh yeah, people can PM me or message me on IRC if they have any particular role or character requests. I can't promise anything, but if it's possible I'll get you what you ask for.