19 Boots, hooray!

Cor Leonis

I just had a wicked idea. You know how you can update and recruit DLC characters in the Logbook?

Well, I have the Boots from Renown. I could technically make dummy files, play to Chapter 4, add Boots to a DLC character, update the DLC character in the Logbook, and repeat the process.

And in my (WIP) "perfect" Lunatic+ Classic file, I could recruit these updated, Boots-wearing DLC characters. Therefore, I would have more than two Boots users. I would have 19 damn Boots users. Two main characters and all 17 DLC characters would have Boots.

Oh, yes. I am going to do this. Mwahahahahahaha!!

Also, yay, first post. I'll update my profile crap later.

I think you can only give 1 boots per character.

Oh, thats not what you meant...

Still, even using boots I'd say those characters will be worst than your normal ones, since they won't have supports. And yeah, they'll be expensive.

Edited by Nobody

He means he'll hire 17 characters who have all been given boots. However, using boots on a character raises their logbook price by 20000 gold or something like that, on top of the already high prices. So actually buying back 17 boots wearers is going to take a lot of money grinding.

Golden Gaffe takes like a minute.

Yep. Expensive, but oh-so delicious. I'd take a hour out of my day to money grind for DLC character Boots madness. Plus, I'd take the time to make all 17 dummy files, as well. Edited by Cor Leonis

It would actually be 22, wouldn't it? 20 bonus characters on the file and then that file's two boots going to the main cast.

...I've got...9 boot'd Avatars so far, only 2 of which have been done by the "Ch4 Wireless Menu" method.

It would actually be 22, wouldn't it? 20 bonus characters on the file and then that file's two boots going to the main cast....I've got...9 boot'd Avatars so far, only 2 of which have been done by the "Ch4 Wireless Menu" method.

I was just referring to DLC characters. Guest Avatars and Legacy SpotPass characters are fine, too.