February Badge Mini-update (SFS Badges Available)

VincentASM

Now that entries for Serenes Forest Scribbles (SFS) are closed, I've added a bunch of new badges in the SFS Badge selector.

In case you missed the memo, only those who submitted an entry to SFS will be able to wear the SFS exclusive badges. However, with the exception of the very first badge, the rest of the badges will become available to regular members starting from early March.

For those of you who missed the boat or weren't confident in their artistic talents, February won't be an entirely empty month of badges though...

With the North American release of Fates getting ever closer, I've finally added a badge for Leo still not 100% happy with it, but it'll do. Also, for pretty much no reason (*cough* a failed experiment), there's a Mia badge.

fates-leo.png33.png

Lastly, there might be one or two surprises around mid-February.

Oh actually, I nearly forgot: If you notice any oddities (I had to fiddle with the badge code a bit) or you can't access the SFS badges despite being a participant, please let me know.

Edited by VincentASM

I'm gonna test these out for a bit. Please leave Tormod in that pool, I'm still interested in using him. . .hey, don't look at me like that. . .

I'm gonna test these out for a bit. Please leave Tormod in that pool, I'm still interested in using him. . .hey, don't look at me like that. . .

The moment nobody uses him, he's a goner.

Luckily Elieson is wearing Tormod right now...

Okay, maybe 24 hours or as long as I don't notice.

Edited by VincentASM

Took long enough for a Mia badge, Vincent.

I like all the badges this update.

I would've participated in SFS, but my mind was dead in the creativity department this year and last, so :c

Keep up the good work, etc. etc.

Rip Tormod also

Since the Scribbles contest requires registration to vote, is there going to be an "I voted in Scribbles and all I got was this crumby badge" badge?

I got to test out the Oboro badge last night when I was messing around with my profile and noticed that it had been added. Guess I get to switch between both Takumi and Oboro now. Thanks for the great new badges, Vincent!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, a bit later than planned since I was really busy and forgot.

To jokingly celebrate Valentine's Day and/or Fates's NA release, you can now enjoy a tasty Niles and Charlotte badge.

Plus I made this thing, which shows off every publicly available badge minus the above.

Remind me to brighten up some of the Elibe badges one day.

Hey Vincent

You should like totally bring up the quality some more Elibe goodness

That logbook is niiice

Edited by Elieson