Hi. I'm new. Sorry.

Yue

So, um. Hi. I got into Fire Emblem with Awakening, which I still need to finish (I'm sorry!), and Fates, which I'm completely addicted to but trying to wait until it comes out in america, censored or no, before I go any further (I'm double sorry!).

I don't completely understand the series' mechanics yet but I'm having a lot of fun and I love the characters, so I thought I'd join this site and whoops here I am.

When I'm not being a disgusting FE scrub that doesn't deserve to even play the games, I'm a freelance writer for tabletop RPGs and comic books. It's nice to meet all of you!

Never met someone who is sorry for being new at the game. Other than that it is fine and I think you are putting to much thought into it. All of us had a novice start so its all cool. It is cool of you to join and it is nice to have you sign up. Welcome aboard and enjoy yourself and have fun.

Welcome to the forest, I'm sure we can help you with whatever mechanics issues you're having! Just ask :)

Also freelance writer for tabletops? Thats awesome, I dabbled in D&D for a bit, but I haven't had a group in years.

Welcome to the Forest, Yue!

When I'm not being a disgusting FE scrub that doesn't deserve to even play the games.

Ola, calm down. Everybody deserves to play a game as long as he/she likes it!

Plus, you will be fine with FE mechanics soon enough.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Most of us don't bite. Except this guy, who I'm not sure even likes FE anymore:

newfilth we all hate you already

So as long as you don't emulate his behavior (yes, that's a dude), and read the Code of Conduct, you'll be fine~!

Welcome to the forums, Yue!

Also, you're being way too hard on yourself! We all start somewhere, for one, and for two it's not as if you're obligated to finish Awakening if you have other stuff to do!