• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

SPRITE THREAD, GET OUT OF THE 2ND PAGE.

Back to splicing~

NewKyrie.png

T-TRENT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT GUN?

I liked the face too much ;~; This was based off of a crush, I'm irrational right now. Sorry ;~;

Also, WIP Soldier Revamp.

SoldierRevamp.png

Trying to whip the Magvel loldiers into FE10 shape!

Edited by Joerachi

NewKyrie-3.png

More hair was added in the back, the neck is more L'Arachel-y, and the hair isn't as doughy. I think it looked like that because I was aiming for the bang to overlap the hairline, and I guess that was an older version, given it probably wasn't as different.

Some problems I can make out of this is that the neck-shoulder area seems flat to me, but I can't tell for sure. The left(opv) eye seems weird to me, but Iunno. I hate how the hair is making the ear look weird ;~;

The hair wants lines indicating shading within it. Right now it looks more like a hat. And that one line that is there implies an odd head shape. The left side hanging down looks like it ought to be behind her face, and the ear showing has that outline line on the bottom that looks pretty bleh. And either L'Arachel's shoulders are too wide or the head is off. And the clavicle obviously wants shading like you said, but whatever.

... Yeah.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, really the hair thing is a small issue, but either her hair is tied too low or her hair above/before the part where it's tied is too tight. You could go for two different effects here; one that looks more like Natalie's hair or one that looks more like Juno's hair. Have a look at those two to see what I'm talking about. I'm in a bit of a hurry now so you'll have to excuse me if I sound a bit vague. I'll go more into it when I get a chance. Other than that, though, I don't see any major issues.

Edited by Maklo

Um, yeah, he doesn't have an axe.

The outline chin pixel on the dragon looks odd, but maybe that's in the original sprite.

Oh, wait, there's the axe. It looks nice by itself, but doesn't make sense. It looks like it's being held parallel to the screen, but the rider's arm is so close to his side that it should be going through the dragon if that was the case.

And I think one of the wing spikes is transparent.

"Sexy" I don't know about, though I am a little biased toward using that word less leniently than most, but it is a nice palette.

Also, there's a random brown pixel on the tail's outline(Kinda also on the dragon's face, but that one's more explainable), the wing spike in front of the guy is still transparent(I think) and maybe--MAYBE he'd look better if his body was turned more so he's facing more to the opponent and less to the screen. But don't hold me to that.

Random brown pixel between eyes, nearby hair pixel wants to not stand out so much (maybe you meant to put the brown one a little closer but missed?) double-part/color collar makes no sense, face kinda sorta cuts off for ear, neck sorta seems too thin.. Just compared with some actual FE gals, it is... Aaaand that's pretty much all I can come up with aside from those skin things in her hair. Nice job!