Favorite Tellius Character Designs?

Oh, I like both too, I just love RD Ike more because we finally got to see a muscular manly as heck main character among a bunch of bishies. Hector isn't bishy, but still not as manly as RD Ike imo. And RD Ike is just plain handsome as ever and still has his cool cape and headband. And he gets that badass Vanguard armor. ^^ It looks awesome AND is my favorite color! I admit that Ike wearing a bunch of armor on just one arm rather than both was awkward to me at first, but now I don't mind it. lol

Pretty much this. I got into FE solely because I was so astounded by Ike's design in SSB4. I play the awakening demo before hand as well and those two faster are what convinced me to get Awakening. can't help but feel like a scrub though.

Have to agree with most of you. Senri Kita created the best designs in the series. Wish she would do the new designs.

• 4 weeks later...

Have to agree with most of you. Senri Kita created the best designs in the series. Wish she would do the new designs.

Now that you mention the name did she do some of the DLC character art for Awakening. I seem to remember looking up on the wikia that she did like a character or two.

Now that you mention the name did she do some of the DLC character art for Awakening. I seem to remember looking up on the wikia that she did like a character or two.

She did an artwork for DLC Marth.

I love the Pegasus Knight designs in both games, with the exception of Marcia's in PoR (idk, I just found her armor a bit off and weird, especially compared to the other Peg Knights). Her design in RD on the other hand is excellent.

This one

jfywwfwl.jpg

I actually really like that Marth design.

I may as well be just a Senri Kita fan overall. I've seen a couple of her non-FE art and I still really like her style.

Left out the Laguz before so might as well bring up the ones I liked the most: it's Ranulf, Janaff, Lethe, and Reyson.