Sacred powers, cast your purifying light upon these corrupt souls. Rest in peace, sinners! Judgment!

Lord Raven

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not very flowery or emotional so...

horace: look at me im horace im a lil bitch

you're pretty much 99% of the reason i come onto ip chat, also you're a lil bitch. you're the most normal dude in there, and i really appreciate it, because i sure as hell hate talking about FE as much as people in ip.chat love to. get your laptop to arrive for the love of fuck

you're also an illiterate, uneducated whore

CR-S01: i don't know much about you aside from the few times we've talked, but you seem like a swell person and i'm sure you appreciated the tales reference i just made. it's a shame i didnt get to play in SFDTT, though, but i do hope to get to know you better. also you look like 20% of the people in my high school (because they were asian... get it ha ha ha ha ha, ok that wasnt funny but there were a bunch of asians at my high school and my university [uMBC] is sometimes made fun of by being called "U Must Be Chinese/Corean") (yes i know korean is spelled wrong)

elieson: look at me im elieson im a lil bitch

you're pretty quirky considering you thought i was 16 and from gamefaqs, but i guess that's to be expected from a fellow trombone player. i appreciate you, and i hope everything in your life works out

although everytime you post i think of a red mage from final fantasy

raven: YOU STOLE MY NAME BEFORE I GOT A CHANCE TO CLAIM IT, and i think it's interesting to judge the dude who everyone keeps thinking i am. but you seem pretty chill, seem to not really care about things, and that's pretty cool, i think i should get to know you better as well... but i think the fact that i specified my class makes me superior by default

aurora: i really dont know who you are, but you come onto ip.chat fairly often so maybe that could change, i dont know

ronku: ronku looks like he'll be a swell character in FE13, it's a shame i don't actually know you well enough (other than what your name references) to really say much about you. i guess since your nick was once Holmes, you should teach me how to play TRS (namely the menu stuff)

Silver Harpoon: you talk way too much for my liking and you seem to get involved in too many drafts. suffice to say, i think you should put some thought into what you say sometimes, because more often than not you don't end up sounding too smart... and, err, i find you funny when you least intend it

esme: you're in the same boat as aurora here, not gonna lie. don't really know who you are

also, you're all lil bitches. in fact, the quote i put in for eli and horace ("look at me im x i'm a lil bitch") applies very strongly to each and every one of you

raven out, till next time (also if i come off as an asshole in any portion of this post, i'm not being serious [or funny, although horace will laugh anyway])

Edited by Mercenary Raven

i'm not very flowery or emotional so...

horace: look at me im horace im a lil bitch

you're pretty much 99% of the reason i come onto ip chat, also you're a lil bitch. you're the most normal dude in there, and i really appreciate it, because i sure as hell hate talking about FE as much as people in ip.chat love to. get your laptop to arrive for the love of fuck

you're also an illiterate, uneducated whore

raven out, till next time (also if i come off as an asshole in any portion of this post, i'm not being serious [or funny, although horace will laugh anyway])

dude the laptop gets in this saturday calm your shit

hopefully it can run IRC and like, Microsoft word at the same time

dude the laptop gets in this saturday calm your shit

hopefully it can run IRC and like, Microsoft word at the same time

That would indeed be a 400% improvement, eh?

ronku: ronku looks like he'll be a swell character in FE13, it's a shame i don't actually know you well enough (other than what your name references) to really say much about you. i guess since your nick was once Holmes, you should teach me how to play TRS (namely the menu stuff)

I am still called Holmes, well at least some ppl still call me that. and yeah, I should teach you how to play sometime. It's pretty easy to get used to reading the menu's, names of characters/items/weapons, etc.

I thought you told me not to make one of these. :P:

TO BE FAIR that was before it was popular, and i wasnt expecting this one to be good

from here on out i'm cutting down on the serious unless i know you

Boron: you're pretty chill overall, and i like talking to you on ip.chat and i swear i will respond to your profile comment one day! you're a good newbie overall :P but environmental science is for little girls

ether: i dont know you but you do a good job of restoring my PP when i need to

freohr datia: i hear you're nice, but sadly i cant make fun of your name because everytime i google "Freohr Datia" my results are FE forums

darros: i dont know you either, but can i... axe you a question? (god i hope this reference isnt lost on you :()

♈Aradia Megido: i dont know you EITHER, but you sure are horny

Charlie: fess represent! i still remember you had that one quote about bisexual polygamy from FESS in your sig all those years back, but yea we need to talk more because you are a nice dude. except i hate the fact that people can make fun of your username the same way they make fun of my first name, Mu was my nickname first :( also, you're gay

eclipse: you're so nice whenever i see you, you're like the forum mother because you're like 50, and i always appreciate your presence. also we have similar enough taste in music/video games! (ok well you don't like nier as much as i do, but we both appreciate the OST) but yea im glad i got to know you, even though it was after an apology about ip chat. also, you are inaccurate as fuck

Edited by Mercenary Raven

Boron: you're pretty chill overall, and i like talking to you on ip.chat and i swear i will respond to your profile comment one day! you're a good newbie overall :P but environmental science is for little girls

Hahaha ... to be fair, though, environmental sciences pretty much gives you an introduction into all of the basic sciences (biology, chemistry, and physics), so it kind of makes you a jack of all trades if you choose to continue on in that direction. But like I said, I'm hydrology now and that's DEFINITELY not easy. :P: Lots of complicated math and sciences.