FE7 Chaos Mode [FE7CM] V1.34

Klokinator

Favorite characters?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite characters in the first third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

2. 2. Who are your favorite characters in the second third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

3. 3. Who are your favorite characters in the last third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Klok, are you sure Bartre is a bad unit? Maybe I am just RNG-Blessed, but he seems better than Fiora :

[spoiler=Bartre/10]1410199346-fire-emblem.png

Also, it seems Florina doesn't gain any stats when she promotes; is it implied? Plus, it doesn't even seem than she promotes.

Moreover, if you need a save for Geitz's chapter, I am almost at it. (I am going to get it, considering both Hector and Eliwood are promoted, and that Lyn is level 15)

Isn't Ninian OP, by the way? She can tank fifty enemies without even being hit, with her 30 Spd/29 Luck, and even if she is hit, her durability is so good she won't even feel it.

Edit : Weirdly, I got Wall Ace's Chapter. Shouldn't Eliwood/Hector considered as 20+, because they are promoted?

Edited by Nintales

The chapter split assumes the three lords are unpromoted because you have to wait until after the chapter to promote any and doesn't bother with cumulative levels.

Klok, are you sure Bartre is a bad unit? Maybe I am just RNG-Blessed, but he seems better than Fiora :

[spoiler=Bartre/10]1410199346-fire-emblem.png

Also, it seems Florina doesn't gain any stats when she promotes; is it implied? Plus, it doesn't even seem than she promotes.

Moreover, if you need a save for Geitz's chapter, I am almost at it. (I am going to get it, considering both Hector and Eliwood are promoted, and that Lyn is level 15)

Isn't Ninian OP, by the way? She can tank fifty enemies without even being hit, with her 30 Spd/29 Luck, and even if she is hit, her durability is so good she won't even feel it.

Edit : Weirdly, I got Wall Ace's Chapter. Shouldn't Eliwood/Hector considered as 20+, because they are promoted?

I must be wrong, I guess Bartre is pretty OK all things considered. He never came out good for me but meh, maybe I just didn't level him enough XD

Also the game seems to be rigged for getting Wallace's chapter.

The only reason Bartre is bad is because Iron swords are pretty difficult to work with (not like Slim are /that/ much better), and Steel Swords are hard to acquire for a while. Other swords are few and far between (one Iron Blade in Ch14, one Killing Edge on Canas), meaning you're stuck with a handful of 10-use Steel Swords, or plentiful Iron Swords which make him as useful as an Archer with +1 move. When alternative-range swords come into play (Lancereavers primarily), then Bartre the Brave becomes more useful.

Chapter 28x time!

Don't want to use the mine glitch yet (maybe I'll use it in chapter 32, maybe never), but I'm just laughing right now. Oh, the enemies.

I like the idea of the Druid that popped each turn to get Nino's free xp in chapter 28, as she ORKOes him.

It's time for me to have fun!

Edited by Nintales

The only reason Bartre is bad is because Iron swords are pretty difficult to work with (not like Slim are /that/ much better), and Steel Swords are hard to acquire for a while. Other swords are few and far between (one Iron Blade in Ch14, one Killing Edge on Canas), meaning you're stuck with a handful of 10-use Steel Swords, or plentiful Iron Swords which make him as useful as an Archer with +1 move. When alternative-range swords come into play (Lancereavers primarily), then Bartre the Brave becomes more useful.

Yeah, I found he got much better when he got stuff like the wyrmslayer.

1410373855-fire-emblem.png

Just realized you could get Kenneth's Luce by having him using his elixirs and stealing his Iron Rune.

Too bad nobody except Eliwood can use it (girls only limitation, sadly :tangerinesadness: ).

Nifty, I must have missed that somehow. I don't even mind you can do this, as it's a good example of a skilled tactic and it doesn't make you WTF invincible, it just gives you more of a chance on the next chapter.