Game of Mafia Champions

Thingyman

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

March 24th is the day my robot is due so... I might be relatively free after that? But then I have the final report to work on so who knows. If people are okay with me having activity of the level I've shown in School of Hard NOCs, it might be fun. If not, then I nominate Eclipse I guess. Failing that, Manix?

Isn't eclipse really busy and stuff? There's a reason I didn't suggest her even though I think she's one of the best players here.

Edited by Sangyul

Maybe we should start by asking who DOESN'T want to participate in this thing, and then see who to send from people who don't say no.

Maybe we should start by asking who DOESN'T want to participate in this thing, and then see who to send from people who don't say no.

We should probably do this. Or if anyone would explicitly like to be considered, they can say so as well.

Strikes so far:

Prims - No interest

Paperblade - Busy unless Hydra (?)

BBM - Busy unless Hydra

Manix - Busy

eclipse - Busy unless Hydra

If Thingyman clarified whether a two player hydra would be accepted or not, that would be nice.

imo /in as a giant 5-man hydra of the strongest players on the site: Prims, BBM, Paperblade, eclipse, and Psych.

I don't have a real opinion on who the strongest players are so don't read into the first part of that list seriously.

Pretty sure they need Psych to help them balance the setup.

^Well yeah, if nobody reasonably good is available, we're obviously not going to send anyone.

Kaoz what about you?

Kaoz what about you?

Kaoz

playing mafia

I don't have time then anyway (and I'm bad as not-mafia, which really means that ignoring any schedule issues, we should send Paperblade and me and pick based on alignment).

I don't have time then anyway (and I'm bad as not-mafia, which really means that ignoring any schedule issues, we should send Paperblade and me and pick based on alignment).

You roll third-party. Now what? :P:

nah in that case we send in THE PROTOWN SK, ELIE HIMSELF

Elie can take that title from me when he kills half a mafia faction in a single phase. :P:

I guess I would be ok with it doing it if nobody else can but timezones might be sort of an issue? That and other people are probably better than me.

also it's going to be cool when our rep introduces themself with "Hi I'm not really good at mafia but everybody else was busy."

I would totally do this.