British Mafia - Game Over! Britain Wins!

Shin

passive agressive, lol if it came off as that way it wasn't with intent. On to the other point not sure why asking for clarification is trying to avoid accusation?

Psych you are kind of confusing because had kay even posted yet when you posted? If you mean her next post she didn't vote darros.

Also you dislike me for questioning darros because of his RVS vote? I questioned him for his reasoning for unvoting cam, not because of who he voted.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like armchairing this game.

##Unvote

##Vote: Makaze

Makaze posted some things I didn't like once.

(Why are you defending a potential mafioso's actions?)

this didnt happen

@Cam: He never switched votes, but your out of nowhere call out is the least natural thing I've seen thus far. BTW I didn't actually read and understand his exchange with Junko.

"voting people earlygame is unnatural"

Not really interested in Darros or Junko wagons yet. Cam can be obvtown for now.

I feel like armchairing this game.

##Unvote

##Vote: Makaze

Makaze posted some things I didn't like once.

this didnt happen

"voting people earlygame is unnatural"

Not really interested in Darros or Junko wagons yet. Cam can be obvtown for now.

Calling people out early game is unnatural.* Accentuated by the fact that the call out was wrong.

Least natural, to be exact, but who's counting?

Calling people out early game is unnatural.* Accentuated by the fact that the call out was wrong.

Least natural, to be exact, but who's counting?

I know you are backing me here but WHAT is exactly is wrong with calling out someone.

Cam's vote makes sense if you use context clues. Furthermore your vote is a dead-end because you never explain why him calling out Junko is "unnatural". Are Cam's recent posts better, still scummy, what? I don't know because you stopped posting until I switched my vote to you.

Also, in what way did Paper defend a "potential mafioso"? How was the way he did it harmful? I don't see an explanation for another user's actions in his post.

As far as I'm concerned you're presenting an alternate version of the thread to attack things.

##Vote: Junko

this is a good vote; seemed way too intent on pushing Darros for fairly routine RVS stuff even though he's played enough games by now.

Prims why are you not interested in Junko/Darros?

I'm pretty sure Cam vs. Poly is likely to go nowhere

on my first lazy readthrough of the thread I sort of agreed with makaze's point there but I reread because Lord Prims disagreed and it seemed to have less of a point

Yeah, I don't quite understand Makaze's vote on Cam either or his comment to Paper about defending potential mafioso's actions. Makaze, please explain.

I'm pretty sure Cam vs. Poly is likely to go nowhere

on my first lazy readthrough of the thread I sort of agreed with makaze's point there but I reread because Lord Prims disagreed and it seemed to have less of a point

uhhhh

case on Darros is literally "omg empty unvote"; meanwhile Junko was being inquisitive over something that didn't need an inquisition; looks like he was being inquisitive for the sake of it rather than because he actually thought something was off there

case on Darros is literally "omg empty unvote"; meanwhile Junko was being inquisitive over something that didn't need an inquisition; looks like he was being inquisitive for the sake of it rather than because he actually thought something was off there

It's not just because he made an empty unvote, BBM. The way he unvoted Cam made it sound like he did so because of Cam's claim, and I feel that he tried too hard to justify his unvote. That in combination with merely taking his vote off Cam and not trying to do anything else with it bugs me because it looks like he's making a token contribution to RVS without actually trying to move the game along.

Also, I think Psych means me instead of Kay in post #45.

any thoughts on other players bbm?

not really

what do you think about my vote?

@Boron- dunno what to say other than that I disagree. Darros's version of events looks perfectly reasonable to me; he voted Cam; Cam posted; he unvoted. Was it optimal play to unvote and not do anything else? No, but I don't think it was scummy. I don't think the unvote coming in the same post as him commenting on the Nexus claim necessarily means they're linked, and nor do I feel he over-justified the unvote in any way.

@Boron- dunno what to say other than that I disagree. Darros's version of events looks perfectly reasonable to me; he voted Cam; Cam posted; he unvoted. Was it optimal play to unvote and not do anything else? No, but I don't think it was scummy. I don't think the unvote coming in the same post as him commenting on the Nexus claim necessarily means they're linked, and nor do I feel he over-justified the unvote in any way.

If you disagree that's fine, but at this point in the game I feel that Darros' actions are scummy and I want to see some more from him when he gets back.

Also, DO NOT EDIT POSTS guy is Junko. Poly is Poly.

actually scratch that about not really having other reads. I kind of think Paperblade feels weird; his first post didn't really give me a sense whether he was joking or being serious and whether or not he actually thought anything was bad about Cam or Darros, and his second post doesn't give me any sense either of where he falls on Makaze. And actually Makaze was voting Cam iirc, so if Paperblade kind of lazily agreed there, why was his vote on Darros and not Cam? Last two posts are just a whatever misunderstanding.

fsr I thought junko and poly were the same dude

I feel like out of Darros/EDITS/Cam, Cam is most likely to be scum but it's not really a big lean any way, it's just "Well maybe he is scum trying to start something"

I don't think Darros or Edits did anything particularly bad, just did Not Optimal Things and Cam jumped on them

##Unvote, ##Vote: makaze since as I said I can see where Prims is coming from and the initial icebreak argument was Stupid